Funeral Director/Embalmer – VA
We are looking for a Funeral Director/Embalmer to join our team at
Lotz Funeral Homes & Rader Funeral Home!
Lotz & Rader have been synonymous with compassion and service for decades!
Today Lotz proudly serves families in Roanoke, Salem, and Vinton.
Rader proudly serves families in Daleville.
Our directors work with client families to arrange memorial services, presenting all options and ensuring experiences of the highest quality. We count on our directors to exemplify our core values, providing the most professional and ethical service possible.
- Meets with client families to listen and arrange personalized memorial services
- Ensures all files and paperwork are timely and in accordance with relevant laws and regulations
- Conducts and attends services regularly
- Understand and implements company provided training
- Works on-call/first call, as needed/ strong embalming skills, care center for Lotz & Rader
- Utilizes systems to review merchandise options, enter contracts and complete necessary forms
- Directs employees to ensure they meet a high standard of professionalism and service level
- Appropriately uses corporate support
- Maintains open and effective communication and accurate, up-to-date client files
- Participation in community events, groups and/or organizations
- Demonstrated willingness to participate in growing market share through community involvement
- Valid Funeral Director/Embalmer License and/or the ability to obtain licenses or Application By Endorsement in the State of Virginia
- Valid state issued driver’s license in good standing and acceptable driving record
Qualified candidates can submit resumes to [email protected]