Combo Sales Professional – Baton Rouge, LA
Are you a helper of people? Is how you sell as important to you as what you sell? Are you poised to take the next step in your sales career? If so, FDLIC is looking for you! We seek a highly-qualified, motivated, and caring sales professional to actively sell our full line of products in addition to cemetery services in the Baton Rouge area.
As a Funeral Sales Professional, you will be positioned for a successful career in the funeral industry. Here’s how:
- Leads are provided
- Generous compensation including competitive commissions
- Health benefits, 401(k)
- Continuous training and development by supportive sales management teams
- Periodic sales contests
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Funeral Sales Professional, you will:
- Work with people to plan for the inevitable
- Create value and benefit for others
- Become an expert in your community
- Be part of a dynamic team of sales professionals
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
Essential skills and requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Proven track record of sales success
- Proactive, highly ethical approach to sales
- Funeral industry experience is preferred, but not required!
- Louisiana Life Insurance license preferred
- Excellent problem identification and resolution skills
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office
- Computer skills
- Good communicator
- Collaboration and teamwork
- Planning and organizing
- Creativity and Innovation
- Valid Driver license
For more information about a career in funeral sales – a career with purpose – apply today for immediate consideration!
Apply here: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/index.php?/job/apply&clientkey=692462848B7C6EB87BDB2B99CCEAA8D3&job=4620&jpt=
Patrick Messersmith, FDLIC
**This position is to be employed by our partner funeral home in Baton Rouge, LA.**
Funeral Directors Life Insurance Company (FDLIC) is a prepaid funeral insurance provider serving families all over the nation through a network of client funeral homes. We were founded in 1981 by four West Texas funeral directors, and our headquarters are based in Abilene, Texas. FDLIC operates on Christian principles of leadership through service, integrity, honesty, and respect, doing to others as you would have them do to you. Our mission is “to be known as the best, most-respected provider of service to the funeral industry.” FDLIC was ranked as the #2 best workplace in insurance by FORTUNE Magazine and Great Place to Work, and also ranked the #2 Best Place to Work in Texas for 2015 (mid-size company) in Texas Monthly. FDLIC has also been recognized by the Ward Group as one of the Ward’s Top 50 life/health insurance companies in the nation based on safety, consistency, and performance from 2011-2014.