Embalmer – California, USA
Performs all activities required to correctly and respectfully embalm a deceased loved one.
Embalming and Associated Services
- Cares for deceased in a respectful manner while performing a variety of tasks which include:
- Verifying identification and embalming authorization
- Performing restorations
- Completing removals and transfers
- Dressing, styling hair and/or applying cosmetics.
- Any other preparation required for human remain
- Adheres to all applicable professional, municipal, state/provincial and federal licensing authority regulations
- Promotes a safe work environment be being aware of and practicing universal precautions and adopting general principles of safe conduct
- Assists with maintenance of preparation room and the facility
- Cleans soiled equipment and hazardous material spills
- Ensures hazardous materials and spills are handled in accordance with the Material Data Safety Sheets
- Assists with chemical and supply inventory
- Receives caskets and other funeral home supplies
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Graduation from accredited mortuary college or other degree as required by state /province law
- Minimum 2 years of experience as an Embalmer, Apprentice in a 200-call minimum/year funeral firm embalming facility.
- Must meet all licensing requirement in applicable state/province as required by law as prescribed by each state board.
- Valid state or province issued driver’s license
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of computers and some software including MS Office products required
- High level of compassion and integrity
- Good communication skills
- Problem solving skills
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/zs6ksf3gc5