Guidelines and Rules:
1. All submissions must be in video or photo format with an accompanying essay/story describing the ceremony and detailing the experience.
2. The deadline for submissions will be 5:00 P.M. EST on Friday May 30, 2014.
3. All submissions must include funeral or cemetery business name, contact info and contact person.
Judging criteria: The selected winner will be based on three specific areas:
1. Overall presentation ceremony
2. Veteran personalization efforts.
3. Blanket design (Veteran theme).
Prize details: The selected winner of this contest will receive the following:
1.$500 credit to their
Funeral Home Gifts account
2.$500 Visa gift card
3.A beautifully crafted plaque for
display within their business
$300 credit to Funeral Home
$150 credit to Funeral Home
4.The winners will also be recognized at the NFDA Convention in August in Nashville, TN. Press photos will be taken for publication in industry magazines, publications & websites.