Sales Representative – Arkansas / Louisiana
Employee Type: Full-Time
Industry: Chemical, Funeral – Cemetery
Job Type: Sales, Marketing
Education: 4 Year Degree or Mortuary Science Degree
Experience: At least 3 year(s) funeral service experience
Travel: Road Warrior
Relocation Covered: No – Must currently live in Arkansas or Louisiana
Pay: Base plus Commission
Pierce Chemical Company is a nationally recognized full service mortuary supply company based out of Dallas, Texas. We have sales representatives throughout the United States. We have been in business since 1935 and are now a part of Wilbert Funeral Services, Inc., one of the largest funeral supply organizations in the United States and Canada.
Develop and maintain partnerships with funeral home customers by providing unique multi-faceted solutions and product advice.
- Call on funeral home customers to develop relationships and identify needs
- Maintain quality relationships with established and prospective customers through call route planning
- Identify customer needs through the use of consultative selling
- Make product presentations to various size groups
- Conduct on-going product training with our customers
- Some college or graduate of an accredited mortuary science program
- 60% overnight travel
- Must live within the geographical area
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Intermediate computer skills, including but not limited to, Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, and Outlook.
To Apply: Send resume to Lance Ray @ [email protected]
No phone calls or faxed resumes please. All inquiries will be kept confidential