Koch Funeral Home Wins the “Extreme Funeral Home Makeover Online Edition” Valued at Over $20,000!
Koch Funeral Home in State College, Pennsylvania is not only celebrating its 100th anniversary in 2013, Owner & President, Glenn Fleming is the winner of the “Extreme Funeral Home Makeover Online Edition!”
FrontRunner Professional along with its partners DISRUPT Media and Orlando Creative Services put together a complete online makeover package worth over $20,000 to be won by one lucky visitor to the FrontRunner booth at the NFDA Convention in Austin, Texas earlier this month. Chosen in a random drawing from hundreds of entries, Koch Funeral Home won the ultimate convention giveaway that includes:
- a FrontRunner Single-Data-Entry Total Business Solution
- 12 Months Hosting
- Marketing Center
- Custom Website Design
- SEO Premium Package
- Matching Custom Mobile Website Design
- 1 Custom Book of Memories™
- Custom Logo Package from Orlando Creative Services
- Social Media Management Package from DISRUPT Media
- Online Revenue Generator Package
- Premium Marketing Center Ads & Brochures
We offer our deepest congratulations to Glenn Fleming and funeral home staff. Koch Funeral Home began serving the State College region in 1913 with the philosophy of neighbor helping neighbor. Today, the funeral home is a tribute to the many years of service to the community.