Licensed Funeral Director/Embalmer – Lima, OH
We are currently seeking a licensed Funeral Director/Embalmer for our Siferd-Orians Funeral Home in Lima, OH. You will interact directly with client families during their time of need and is responsible for creating and maintaining a premier level of client family satisfaction.
Lima is located on I-75 approx. an hour south of Toledo, an hour north of Dayton, or about 2 hours from downtown Columbus. It’s primarily a blue-collar town with a population of around 40,000 and a cost of living about 20% lower than the US average.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Funeral Director/ Embalmer
- Must have a current OHIO Funeral Director/Embalmer license or have the ability to reciprocate a current license from another state quickly.
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Competitive compensation package and advancement opportunities
- Health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan with generous company match
- Vacation and sick time
- Tuition reimbursement
- Funeral discounts, and more
Who we are. What we do.
We’re more than North America’s largest provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services. We are mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, sons and daughters who are devoted to the communities where we live and work. We are more than 20,000 dedicated individuals who provide caring assistance to families in need, honor veterans and public servants and deliver lifesaving programs to help keep children and seniors safe. We operate under the umbrella of the Dignity Memorial network of 1,800 funeral homes and cemeteries. Dignity Memorial providers care for more than 300,000 families each year and understand the importance of thoughtful, personalized arrangements. We believe creating meaningful ways to pay tribute to a loved one begins with compassion and is shaped by the understanding that each life is truly unique. For us, there is no greater responsibility than honoring and preserving the story of one’s life.
SCI offers advanced training resources, career advancement opportunities in the largest organization in the industry, attractive benefits, and a wonderful community to serve with plenty of culture and personality.
* Your employment would be with an affiliate location of SCI.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V