Territory Sales Representative – Pierce Chemical Company
We have opportunities available in NY, CT, WI, MN, IA, NE, OR , IN, and CA
Description Pierce Chemical Company is a nationally recognized full service mortuary supply company based out of Dallas, Texas. We have sales representatives throughout the United States. We have been in business since 1935 and are now a part of Wilbert Funeral Services, Inc., one of the largest funeral supply organizations in the United States and Canada.
Develop and maintain partnerships with funeral home customers by providing unique multi-faceted solutions and product advice.
- Call on funeral home customers to develop relationships and identify needs
- Maintain quality relationships with established and prospective customers through effective call route planning, customer data integrity and other administrative duties.
- Identify customer needs through the use of consultative selling
- Make product presentations to various size groups
- Conduct on-going product training with our customers
- Successfully achieve and/or exceed performance goals and expectations set by leadership
- Some college, Bachelor’s degree from an accredited 4 year college preferred or graduate of an accredited mortuary science program
- 3+ years of field sales experience – preferred
- 70% overnight travel
- Must live within the geographical area
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Intermediate computer skills, including but not limited to, Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, and Outlook.
- Proven ability to write routine reports and communicate professionally via email and written correspondence.
- Demonstrated success in B2B consultative sales
- Funeral industry experience
Employee Type: Full-Time
Industry: Chemical, Funeral – Cemetery
Manages Others: No
Job Type: Sales, Marketing
Education: 4 Year Degree or Mortuary Science Degree
Experience: At least 3 year(s)
Travel: Road Warrior
Relocation Covered: No