Embalmer/Funeral Director – Lake Worth, FL
We are currently seeking a Florida Licensed Embalmer and Funeral Director our Personal Care Center in Lake Worth, FL.
You will interact directly with client families during their time of need and will be responsible for creating and maintaining a premier level of client family satisfaction. The position serves as one of our primary embalmers for this facility.
- Must have a current Florida Funeral Director/Embalmer license
- Bachelor’s Degree desired
- Excellent cosmetizing and embalming skills/techniques
- Superior attention to detail
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan with company matching
- Vacation and sick time
- Tuition reimbursement
SCI offers advanced training resources, career advancement opportunities in the largest organization in the industry, attractive benefits, and a wonderful community to serve with plenty of culture and personality. For consideration, please apply online: www.sci-corp.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
SCI is the largest Funeral Services Company in North America, located in over 40 states with approximately 1,800 locations encompassing over 20,000 employees. SCI is a company dedicated to compassionately supporting families at difficult times, celebrating the significance of lives that have been lived, and preserving memories that transcend generations with dignity and honor- and we have been doing this since 1962. By joining SCI you will be joining North America’s largest provider of funeral and cemetery services with locations in Canada and the United States