Funeral Director – Webster, TX
SCI is the largest Funeral Services Company in North America, located in over 40 states with over 2,000 locations encompassing over 20,000 employees. SCI is a company dedicated to compassionately supporting families at difficult times, celebrating the significance of lives that have been lived, and preserving memories that transcend generations with dignity and honor- and we have been doing this since 1962. By joining SCI you will be joining North America’s largest provider of funeral and cemetery services with locations in Canada and the United States.
We are currently seeking a licensed Funeral Director/Embalmer for our Forest Park East Funeral Home in Webster (Houston), Texas. You will interact directly with client families during their time of need and is responsible for creating and maintaining a premier level of client family satisfaction.
- Must have a current Funeral Director license with the state or have the ability to reciprocate a current license from another state quickly.
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
- Dedication, commitment and exceeding each family’s expectations a must
- Knowledge of all aspects of funeral services
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Vacation and sick time
- Tuition reimbursement
- Funeral discounts, and more
SCI offers advanced training resources, career advancement opportunities in the largest organization in the industry, attractive benefits, and a wonderful community to serve with plenty of culture and personality.
Did You Know?:
SCI is a company with heart, that truly embodies the definition of compassion. SCI assists the community in various charities & programs.
- Dignity Memorial® Vietnam Wall (a traveling, three-quarter scale replica of the Vietnam Veterans Memorial in Washington, D.C.)
- The Dignity Memorial® Homeless Veterans Burial Program (provides dignified burial services for eligible homeless and indigent veterans)
- SCI sponsors a number of community programs designed to keep families safe
- United Way
- Tour de Cure
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.