Arrangement Counselor – Tampa, FL.
The successful candidate must have a Funeral Director License from the State of Florida, be a team player, with a positive, can do attitude. Required competencies include customer focus, excellent communication, administrative and interpersonal skills.
KEY ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist the Services Manager with first calls, phone messages etc.
Acting as primary support to Services Manager
Interfacing with families and assisting in providing support
Coordination of lead assignment with direction from the Sales Manager
- Creating and maintaining Services contract files.
Ability to listen, understand and communicate solutions to customer issues.
Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner
Skillfully gathers, analyzes and trends data
Creating customer files
OFFICE MAINTENANCE AND ORGANIZATION
Maintain a neat and orderly office environment
Monitor inventory levels of printed material and office supplies.
Obtaining and processing all incoming mail, and preparing daily outgoing mail
Funeral Director License is required.
Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States,
Must be willing to occasionally commute as required (bank, post office, etc).
Knowledge of Outlook and Microsoft Office.
Excellent Administrative Skills
We offer a competitive compensation package!
Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply on line and forward their resumes to
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Over 15,000 Funeral Professional Know, ConnectingDirectors.com is Leading the Revolution!
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Now Casting For Reality TV Project Featuring Custom Casket Makers - December 11, 2013
- Dodge Nailed with $400K Penlty, Stops Manufacturing Embalming Chemicals - December 11, 2013
- More Than 130 Funeral Professionals Have Earned New NFDA Certified Crematory Operator Designation - December 11, 2013