Dying for a Change: Social Media and the Death Care Industry [Infographic]
The below is a very insightful infographic that was put together mu MySendOff.com. This infographic is jam packed with very useful facts, many of the facts are almost commonsense, but to see the actually figures is eye opening. For example, I think it is very interesting that 68% of funeral directors say that social media has impacted their business, but very few funeral homes are actually embracing social media. Did you know that 78% of baby boomers are regularly online? Did you know that 1 baby boomer passes away every 49.5 seconds? Look at the inforgraphic below for more facts like this.
Please share in the comment section “What fact or stat on this infographic was more eye opening for you?”.
About the author
Mysendoff.com is changing the way that people think about their personalized funeral sendoffs by offering the world's only social media site that brings together pre-planning consumers and progressive funeral professionals in the same local market.
- 14 Tiny Changes To Make Your Funeral Home Facebook Page Instantly Better
- How FindaGrave.com Netted 10-Million Page Views Per Day
- Management vs. Leadership - A manager is responsible; a leader is accountable
- Funeral Service Student That Changed Name To 'Myra Mains' Graduated This Weekend
- Major Television Network is Casting Fabulous Women of the Funeral Industry