Get the Funeral Service Statistics You Need to Run Your Business
WALL, N.J. – The latest edition of The Funeral Director’s Guide to Statistics is a must-have for any death-care professional seeking to understand the changing dynamics of the marketplace.
The 2013 edition features the most up-to-date statistical information in the industry, and provides you with tools and knowledge to better understand buying trends, what services families want most and more. You’ll find a wide range of articles that cover topics such as cremation trends, third-party sales and the pet loss market.
“Our 2012 edition of The Funeral Director’s Guide to Statistics was one of our most popular guidebooks to date, and we’ve worked hard to produce this newly updated guide to help funeral professionals understand and adapt to changing trends in the marketplace,” said Thomas A. Parmalee, executive director of Kates-Boylston Publications.
At more than 80 pages long, the guidebook bursts with information and includes never-before-published articles on topics such how to measure the success of marketing efforts, the Pet Loss Professionals Alliance inaugural survey findings and how to evaluate your answering service.
You’ll also find a collection of up-to-date statistical information, including separate chapters on:
- Funeral Service Insider’s compensation and casket surveys
- Federated Funeral Directors of America’s 2012 client statistics
- Citrin-Cooperman’s survey focusing on firms in the Northeast
- Survey information on the religiously unaffiliated and celebrant services
Sponsored by Homesteaders Life Co., the third edition of our Guide to Statistics will provide you with the information you need to improve customer service and boost market share.
Kates-Boylston Publications publishes American Funeral Director and American Cemetery magazines as well as Funeral Service Insider. The company has been helping funeral professionals succeed and serve since 1877. Learn more at www.katesboylston.com.
Over 15,000 Funeral Professional Know, ConnectingDirectors.com is Leading the Revolution!
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Controversial Post About The Inconvenience of A Funeral Procession Gets A Rebuttal Article - September 21, 2014
- FrontRunner surpasses its 1.5 millionth Book of Memories Tribute Website - September 21, 2014
- Foreverence Brings 3-D Printing to Funeral Profession Through Amazing Custom Urns - September 21, 2014