The Ultimate Funeral Marketing Seminar
The Ultimate Funeral Marketing Seminar: Robin Heppell Reveals How Any Funeral Home Can Create An Effective Marketing Plan That Gets Results
Robin Heppell, the creator of the Funeral Marketing Blueprint proclaimed, “What makes the Be A Funeral Marketing Rock Star a really unique learning experience is that it is a complete plan with a consistent message that can be implemented and not just random ideas from a variety of individual presenters.”
This program is designed specifically for Funeral Home Owners and Managers. Jeremy DeBord, 4th Generation Funeral Director & Owner from Lancaster, PA. stated: ”Way too often funeral home owners are unable or unwilling to adapt to the changing environment but spending some time with Heppell really was a breath of fresh air of someone who is in fact a forward thinker. I enjoyed the “flow” and “order” of the Funeral Marketing Blueprint starting with the marketing “legends” which have pioneered the world of marketing and the strategies and theories that they follow.”
Conference attendees will gain easy, step-by-step knowledge on all of the following:
- How to incorporate all marketing channels including print, direct mail, websites, search engine optimization, social media, email marketing, mobile marketing, and online reputation management into an easy-to-implement marketing plan
- How to educate your potential client families to choose your firm instead of your competitor
- How to easily track your effectiveness of your advertising and eliminate the “guessing of what half of your advertising” works
- How to have your Funeral Home “Top Of Mind” at the very moment that a client family chooses a funeral home
- How to access what strategies are right for your market and how to implement them immediately to get maximum results
Heppell added, “Attendees will love the Rock Star format, especially being at the perfect venue, the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino. Besides having complimentary breakfast, lunch and snacks, each day will end with Hepp’s Hot Seat Happy Hour where drinks will be served during an uncensored, anything goes, Question and Answer period. This is a “can’t miss” event for those who prescribe to the “work hard – play hard” mindset. The conference at the Hard Rock will be one of a kind.”
The Funeral Marketing Blueprint reveals insider secrets and proven techniques to making a funeral home’s marketing plan more effective and easier to follow. Robin Heppell, CFSP of FuneralFuturist.com is recognized in the Funeral Profession as a marketing strategist and thought leader for positioning funeral homes to embrace the future and has spoken in front of thousands of funeral professionals on topics of Marketing, Strategy, Competition, Websites, Social Media, SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and Google AdWords.
For a brief overview of the Funeral Marketing Blueprint and the 7 Ms of Funeral Home Marketing, go to http://www.FuneralRockStars.
For media inquiries, please visit http://www.FuneralFuturist.