Funeral Director – Raleigh, NC
SCI is the largest Funeral Services Company in North America, located in over 40 states with approximately 1,800 locations encompassing over 20,000 employees. SCI is a company dedicated to compassionately supporting families at difficult times, celebrating the significance of lives that have been lived, and preserving memories that transcend generations with dignity and honor- and we have been doing this since 1962. By joining SCI you will be joining North America’s largest provider of funeral and cemetery services with locations in Canada and the United States.
We are currently seeking a licensed Funeral Director/Embalmer for our Brown-Wynne Funeral Home in Raleigh, NC. You will interact directly with client families during their time of need and are responsible for creating and maintaining a premier level of client family satisfaction.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must have the appropriate state funeral licensure or the ability to reciprocate license from another state
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Vacation and sick time
- Tuition reimbursement
- Funeral discounts, and more
Relocation Assistance Will Be Provided.
SCI offers advanced training resources, career advancement opportunities in the largest organization in the industry, attractive benefits, and a wonderful community to serve with plenty of culture and personality.
For consideration, please apply online:
or email resume & cover letter to: Larry Newsom at email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Over 15,000 Funeral Professional Know, ConnectingDirectors.com is Leading the Revolution!
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Legacy.com Killer, Memorial Post, Launched Today - September 30, 2014
- What Really Happens When Someone Dies on a Plane? - September 29, 2014
- In UK 1 in 15 Funerals Have a Non-Traditional Personalized Hearse - September 29, 2014