NFDA Expands Discount Advantage Program for Members: Office Depot Added to Program
Brookfield, Wis. – Members of the National Funeral Directors Association (NFDA) can purchase office supplies from Office Depot at discounted prices through the NFDA Discount Advantage Program.
The Office Depot discounts available to NFDA members include savings of up to 80 percent on “best value” products and discounted pricing on 93,000 other products and services. Members can take advantage of discounted prices at Office Depot retail locations and online. Orders placed online are delivered next day. Orders of $50 or more are shipped free; there is a flat $5.95 shipping and handling charge for orders less than $50.
Introduced in June 2011, the NFDA Discount Advantage Program helps members save money with exclusive discounts on a variety of products and services, including wireless phones, travel, flowers, health screenings and more.
- Members can save up to $100 – sometimes more – on cell phones, purchased through the NFDA Wireless Center.
- NFDA members can download a free prescription discount card and save up to 55 percent on prescription drugs. The card covers the member’s entire household, including pets, and is accepted at more than 59,000 pharmacies nationwide.
- When planning their next vacation, Association members should consult the NFDA Travel Center for savings on:
- Tropical getaways booked through TNT Vacations.
- Rooms at Wyndham Hotels and Resorts properties worldwide.
- Rental homes, resorts and condos booked through Endless Vacation Rentals.
- Auto rentals from Budget and Avis
- Escorted tours to destinations around the world offered by Go Ahead Tours.
- Cruises booked through Cruises Only.
- Teleflora makes sending flowers anywhere in the country quick and easy. NFDA members can save 15 percent on each order they place.
- Coming soon: NFDA members will be able to add a Teleflora button advertisement to their funeral home’s website and offer their families a 15 percent discount on purchases.
- NFDA members and their families are eligible for complimentary hearing screenings and a 20 percent discount on the retail price of any hearing instrument at Beltone locations throughout the United States. NFDA members will also receive a complimentary two-year manufacturer’s product warranty and 48 hearing aid batteries per hearing aid.
- OnCall International offers medical and travel assistance to travelers who experience a medical emergency more than 50 miles from home. Services include medical monitoring, worldwide medical referrals, emergency medical transportation services, and legal assistance and consultation. NFDA members receive 10 percent discount.
- LifeLock, a leader in identity theft protection, offers NFDA members a 10 percent discount on memberships.
- Life Line Screening offers early detection of health issues that could lead to a stroke, an aortic aneurysm, arterial disease and osteoporosis. NFDA members receive screenings at a discounted price of $135.
Complete details on each of the programs within the NFDA Discount Advantage Program, including any necessary discount codes or cards, can be found by visiting the NFDA website, www.nfda.org/
The NFDA Discount Advantage Program is offered to members through a partnership with Affinity Marketing Group (AMG), a sales and marketing firm. AMG partners with innovative companies whose products and services enhance member benefits programs. AMG has established more than 4,000 marketing alliances with prominent associations and companies over the last 20 years.
NFDA is the world’s leading and largest funeral service association, serving 18,500 individual members who represent nearly 10,000 funeral homes in the United States and 43 countries around the world. NFDA is the trusted leader, beacon for ethics and the strongest advocate for the profession. NFDA is the association of choice because it offers funeral professionals comprehensive educational resources, tools to manage successful businesses, guidance to become pillars in their communities and the expertise to foster future generations of funeral professionals. NFDA is headquartered in Brookfield, Wis., and has an office in Washington, D.C. For more information, visit www.nfda.org.
Over 15,000 Funeral Professional Know, ConnectingDirectors.com is Leading the Revolution!
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Homesteaders Releases Enhanced Online Agent Dashboard - July 29, 2014
- Unique Memorial Retail Store Now Offering Franchise Opportunities Across the Country - July 29, 2014
- Malaysia Flight 17: The Unique Way the Dutch Mourn - July 28, 2014