GUZNICZAK ELECTED TO ICCFA EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATION BOARD OF DIRECTORS
June 18, 2012 (Sterling, VA)—Mark J. Guzniczak, Senior Vice President of Preneed Sales at Forethought Financial Group, was selected to serve a three-year term on the Board of Directors of the ICCFA Educational Foundation. ICCFA President Jeff Kidwiler, CCE, CSE, appointed Guzniczak to serve on the Foundation Board, which was approved by the ICCFA Board.
Guzniczak has more than 17 years experience in the funeral industry. He is responsible for overseeing all sales activities throughout the United States for Forethought. Mark holds a bachelor’s degree from Western Michigan University.
Other members of the Educational Foundation Board include:
- President and treasurer: Ray Frew, CCFE, president, Green Hills Memorial Park, Rancho Palos Verdes, California;
- I. Frederick Lappin, CCE, president and CEO, Knollwood Cemetery Corporation, Sharon, Massachusetts;
- James D. Price, CCFE, CCrE, executive vice president and COO, Foundation Partners Group, Tampa, Florida;
- Robert A. Gordon, CCFE, CCrE, CSE, managing director, Eternal Hills Memorial Gardens & Funeral Home, Klamath Falls, Oregon; and
- Director emeritus: Ronald Robertson, CCE, principal, R2 and Co., Indianapolis, Indiana.
The ICCFA Educational Foundation, a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) charitable organization, provides a variety of scholarships to attend the Association’s educational programs.
Founded in 1887, the International Cemetery, Cremation and Funeral Association is the only international trade association representing all segments of the cemetery, cremation, funeral and memorialization industry. Its membership is composed of more than 7,500 cemeteries, funeral homes, crematories, memorial designers and related businesses worldwide.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Texas Not Budging on Rule Requiring Burial or Cremation of Fetal Remains - September 26, 2016
- Foundation Partners Group Hosts Fourth Annual Leadership Conference - September 26, 2016
- Preneed Builders Launches the Aftercare Card Program - September 26, 2016