Funeral Home Resource Debuts a New Cremation Website
Fort Lauderdale, FL–May 29, 2012– Funeral Home Resource, online marketing experts for the funeral industry, debuts its new website cremation.funeralhomeresource.com. This beautiful addition to the Funeral Home Resource family of sites focuses on information resources in a clean and easy-to-navigate format. Ron Browning, CEO and Founder of Funeral Home Resource, says, “With cremation rates rising this was one of our top priorities for development. This is the first of many subdomains that are going to make up The Funeral Home Resource Information Portal that will be a tremendous resource for consumers looking for information.”
This new cremation website is a public resource of information covering all aspects of cremation and includes:
- Cremation articles, covering everything from pet cremation to cremation costs
- Cremation Resources, offering contacts for additional information and scattering at sea
- Cremation FAQ’s for direct answers to common questions about cremation
- An Ask a Question feature, allowing visitors to get additional answers to their questions about cremation from a funeral industry insider.
The number of families choosing cremation for final needs continues to grow steadily, driven by a need for affordable funerals, the simplicity of cremation, and the reduced eternal land use associated with cremation making it a green option. Approximately one million cremations are performed in the United States per year, with roughly 40% of deaths resulting in cremation. In some parts of the country, the rate is even higher, with cremation rates as high as 73% in Western states.
Funeral Home Resource‘s new website makes finding practical information on cremation easy. Families must have resources to make educated decisions about final needs, both for pre-planning and for an immediate need. At cremation.funeralhomeresource.com, families can find answers to all their questions before matching with a funeral home or cremation provider to meet their needs.
About Funeral Home Resource
Funeral Home Resource, the outsourced online marketing department for funeral homes, grows market share for funeral homes through on-line marketing to families in need of funeral home and cremation services. Funeral Home Resource develops industry-leading websites at FHRwebsites.com and operates FuneralHomeresource.com, the premier on-line directory of funeral homes. FHR is trusted by the most established, most respected names in the funeral industry, handling all their online marketing efforts and overseeing the creation, capture, delivery, and conversion of thousands of online inquiries for them each month. Funeral Home Resource specializes in no-risk performance marketing arrangements.
Contact: Ron Browning, CEO and President
Phone: 866.468.7968 x801
Address: 333 Las Olas Way
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Foundation Partners Opens Third Right Choice Cremation Location - August 23, 2016
- 2016 NFDA Pursuit of Excellence Awards: Funeral Homes Honored for Excellence in Service to Families and Communities - August 23, 2016
- FLOATING CASKETS | FUNERAL nation 044 - August 21, 2016