This FREE Webinar That Will Be The Most Valuable Thing You Watch All Year
Are you struggling with Facebook marketing for your funeral home? Or maybe you feel like you’re doing great with Facebook, but you’re not driving leads or seeing any ROI? We have something for you!
Can Facebook really drive pre-need leads? How do I turn followers into leads? We’ll answer these questions and more.
Join us on Tuesday, March 27th at 3:00 pm EST for a FREE social media webinar through Facebook Live. Click ‘Get Started‘ to be registered.
In this webinar we will cover:
1. Who is engaging with funeral homes on Facebook and how to reach them.
2. What content to create to get the most engagement from consumers.
3. How to convert engaged followers into pre-need leads.
4. Two Facebook ad case studies where we helped funeral homes generate over $15K in pre-need sales in just 30 days.
To register, click: GET STARTED
Just for registering you will receive a FREE 2018 Social Media Content Calendar, a chance to win 1 hour with our creative team and a $100 Amazon gift card!
DISRUPT Media is a full-service creative agency built for the now. We partner with death care companies to drive deep-rooted brand loyalty and measurable leads through social media.
More Fans. More Conversations. More Leads.
Ryan is also the founder of ConnectingDirectors.com. ConnectingDirectors.com is the leading online daily publication for funeral professionals with a reader base of over 45,000 of the most elite and forward-thinking professionals in the profession. With ConnectingDirectors.com Ryan has created a global community through an online platform allowing funeral professionals to Stay Current. Stay Informed and Stay Elite.
Latest posts by Ryan Thogmartin (see all)
- What Happens When Arlington Cemetery Runs Out of Space? - June 5, 2018
- The Biggest Problem In Your Funeral Home Isn’t What You Think - May 8, 2018
- Walmart Takes One More Step Into The Funeral Industry With Funeral Potatoes - April 26, 2018
You may be interested
FTC Releases Results of Undercover Funeral Rule Investigation… 4 Regions BombedJustin Crowe - June 18, 2018
The FTC has released its report detailing the results of its undercover Funeral Rule investigation for 2017. Last year, the…
RELEASE THE FN CRAKN! | FUNERAL nation 114CDFuneralNews - June 18, 2018
It's a barn burner... The Commander is moving his Command Post!!! Besides the Commander on the move, the boys speak…
FrontRunner Professional Announces Expansion of Development TeamCDFuneralNews - June 18, 2018
Today FrontRunner Professional announced a significant expansion to their programming and development team with the addition of Greg Daye and…