This FREE Webinar That Will Be The Most Valuable Thing You Watch All Year
Are you struggling with Facebook marketing for your funeral home? Or maybe you feel like you’re doing great with Facebook, but you’re not driving leads or seeing any ROI? We have something for you!
Can Facebook really drive pre-need leads? How do I turn followers into leads? We’ll answer these questions and more.
Join us on Tuesday, March 27th at 3:00 pm EST for a FREE social media webinar through Facebook Live. Click ‘Get Started‘ to be registered.
In this webinar we will cover:
1. Who is engaging with funeral homes on Facebook and how to reach them.
2. What content to create to get the most engagement from consumers.
3. How to convert engaged followers into pre-need leads.
4. Two Facebook ad case studies where we helped funeral homes generate over $15K in pre-need sales in just 30 days.
To register, click: GET STARTED
Just for registering you will receive a FREE 2018 Social Media Content Calendar, a chance to win 1 hour with our creative team and a $100 Amazon gift card!
DISRUPT Media is a full-service creative agency built for the now. We partner with death care companies to drive deep-rooted brand loyalty and measurable leads through social media.
More Fans. More Conversations. More Leads.
Ryan is also the founder of ConnectingDirectors.com. ConnectingDirectors.com is the leading online daily publication for funeral professionals with a reader base of over 45,000 of the most elite and forward-thinking professionals in the profession. With ConnectingDirectors.com Ryan has created a global community through an online platform allowing funeral professionals to Stay Current. Stay Informed and Stay Elite.
Latest posts by Ryan Thogmartin (see all)
- The Ignorance of saying [email protected]$% FACEBOOK! | DISRUPT60 Episode 001 - March 22, 2018
- This FREE Webinar That Will Be The Most Valuable Thing You Watch All Year - March 20, 2018
- How Is Your Funeral Home Avoiding This 8 Million Dollar Mistake? - February 28, 2018
You may be interested
FREE eCourse: 4 Proven Funeral Home Marketing Strategies to Increase Call Volume TodayJustin Crowe - April 11, 2018
The last two decades have brought huge changes to the funeral industry and finding the time to keep up with…
Challenging Theater Experience “Kills” Each Viewer Then Asks Them to Reflect on LifeJustin Crowe - April 11, 2018
San Fransico is hosting the ReImagine: End of Life event this week and one of the highlights of their program…
RememberingALife.com: Empowering Consumers at Every Stage of the JourneyCDFuneralNews - April 11, 2018
Brookfield, Wis. – The National Funeral Directors Association (NFDA), the world's leading and largest funeral service association, has launched RememberingaLife.com,…