LEVERAGING PERSONAL AND BUSINESS CONNECTIONS | DISRUPTu! 040
On this episode, Ryan hits on 3 power topics and we have a free giveaway! Here are the 3 questions Ryan answers:
1. Is LinkedIn a good network for funeral homes to engage on?
2. How do I leverage personal/business connections?
3. Where can I find inspiration or content ideas?
Download a free 2018 social media content calendar: http://www.disruptmedia.co/calendar
Learn more about DISRUPT Media: http://www.disruptmedia.co
About Ryan Thogmartin:
Ryan Thogmartin is a death care entrepreneur and the CEO of DISRUPT Media and creator of ConnectingDirectors.com. | Follower of Christ | Husband | Father | Entrepreneur | Host of #DISRUPTu! and #FUNERALnationtv | Lover of Skittles
About DISRUPT Media:
Most deathcare companies struggle with Facebook marketing. We provide a process for creating personalized Facebook content that will drive community engagement and measurable leads ensuring growth and profitability.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- LEVERAGING PERSONAL AND BUSINESS CONNECTIONS | DISRUPTu! 040 - March 13, 2018
- Homesteaders Recognizes Top Producers at 2018 Leaders Conference - March 13, 2018
- Funeral Service Foundation Launches Youth & Funerals Initiative - March 13, 2018
You may be interested
Homesteaders Recognizes Top Producers at 2018 Leaders ConferenceCDFuneralNews - March 13, 2018
West Des Moines, Iowa — Homesteaders Life Company, a national leader in pre-need funeral funding, held its annual Leaders Conference March…
Funeral Service Foundation Launches Youth & Funerals InitiativeCDFuneralNews - March 13, 2018
Brookfield, WI – The Funeral Service Foundation’s newly launched Youth & Funerals initiative equips funeral service professionals with tools to…
THAT’S AN ODD LOCATION FOR A CREMATORY | FUNERAL nation 106CDFuneralNews - March 12, 2018
The boys discuss the ongoing legal issues a Funeral Company is having in Michigan, Meghan Cowan, Loan Officer at Live…