Homesteaders Recognizes Top Producers at 2018 Leaders Conference
West Des Moines, Iowa — Homesteaders Life Company, a national leader in pre-need funeral funding, held its annual Leaders Conference March 5-9 at the Secrets Resort & Spa in Cap Cana, Dominican Republic. The event is held to recognize and reward pre-need sales achievement by the company’s top producing agents and marketing organizations from the prior year.
“Congratulations to all of this year’s Leaders Conference qualifiers,” said Steve Lang, Homesteaders Chairman, President and CEO. “Homesteaders is pleased to recognize our highest achievers for their outstanding contributions to the company’s success and the exceptionally high level of service they provide to our funeral home customers and the families they serve.”
2018 Leaders Conference Major Award Winners:
- Preneed Funeral Program, Inc., Agency Achievement Award/Total Volume and Total Paid Annualized Premium – Presented to the organization that had the highest Leaders Conference volume and paid annualized premium in 2017.
- Brion Seward of Progressive Planning, Inc., Individual Achievement Award/Total Volume and Total Paid Annualized Premium – Presented to the counselor with the highest Leaders Conference volume and paid annualized premium in 2017.
- Candice Van Liere of Pioneer Enterprises, Persistency Award – Presented to the Leaders Conference qualifier with the highest 12-month persistency in 2017.
- Merle Neal of Preneed Funeral Program, Inc., Graham J. Cook Promoting the Value of Funeral Service Award – Presented to the Leaders Conference qualifier with the greatest increase in Leaders Conference issued policies over the previous year.
- Jeff Courtad of Premier Planning, Rising Star Award/Total Volume and Total Paid Annualized Premium – Presented to the counselor contracted in 2017 with the highest Leaders Conference volume and paid annualized premium with persistency equal to or better than the company standard.
Homesteaders Life Company, a 110-year-old mutual company, is a national leader providing life insurance products and services to promote and support the funding of advance funeral planning and end-of-life expenses.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- RELEASE THE FN CRAKN! | FUNERAL nation 114 - June 18, 2018
- FrontRunner Professional Announces Expansion of Development Team - June 18, 2018
- Understanding Cremation Growth - June 14, 2018
You may be interested
FTC Releases Results of Undercover Funeral Rule Investigation… 4 Regions BombedJustin Crowe - June 18, 2018
The FTC has released its report detailing the results of its undercover Funeral Rule investigation for 2017. Last year, the…
RELEASE THE FN CRAKN! | FUNERAL nation 114CDFuneralNews - June 18, 2018
It's a barn burner... The Commander is moving his Command Post!!! Besides the Commander on the move, the boys speak…
FrontRunner Professional Announces Expansion of Development TeamCDFuneralNews - June 18, 2018
Today FrontRunner Professional announced a significant expansion to their programming and development team with the addition of Greg Daye and…