Cremation Innovations Summit to be Held in Las Vegas
Event Approved for 6 CEUs by The Academy of Professional Funeral Service Practice
WALL, N.J. – Today, more people are getting cremated than buried, and “traditional” doesn’t mean anything when it comes to funeral service.
With that comes challenges – but also opportunities. At the Cremation Innovations Summit, Sept. 28, in Las Vegas, you’ll discover how to recognize and respond to both. Learn how to:
- Leverage technology to reach more families that prefer cremation.
- Become your community’s expert on alkaline hydrolysis.
- Design meaningful and personalized services for cremation families.
- Determine if it’s financially feasible to invest in a crematory project.
- Communicate better with cremation information seekers.
“With cremation continuing its upward march – it’s already passed 50 percent on a national level – we wanted to bring together some of the profession’s top cremation innovators and consultants to share actionable steps to deliver more meaningful experiences to cremation families,” said Thomas Parmalee, summit coordinator. “Holding our event in Las Vegas is a bonus, as it’s easy to drive and fly into and gives attendees the chance to enjoy great entertainment and great food. They may even win a jackpot!”
Speakers at the summit include:
- Welton Hong, founder of Ring Ring Marketing, will provide a marketing roadmap to turn website clicks into actual dollars.
- Nectar Ramirez, director of customer training at Batesville, will explore how to help cremation information seekers.
- Larry Stuart Jr., founder of Cremation Strategies & Consulting, will answer the difficult questions you need to ask when deciding whether to invest in a crematory project.
- Samantha Sieber, vice president of research at Bio-Response Solutions, will share accurate information on how alkaline hydrolysis works – and how to answer questions about and perhaps even offer the option.
- Erin Whitaker, vice president of business development at Foundation Partners Group, will reveal lessons her company has learned in offering families food and drink at hundreds of funeral gatherings and receptions.
The Academy of Professional Funeral Service Practice has approved the summit for 6 hours of continuing education.
Guests can enjoy a special $99 per night room rate at the Palms Casino Resort & Spa, where the summit will be held.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- IOWA! WTF ARE YOU DOING? | Funeral Nation 113 - June 11, 2018
- C&J Financial acquires Beta Capital of Portsmouth, VA. - June 11, 2018
- Physicians Mutual and Precoa Celebrate One Year by “Putting Down Roots” - June 5, 2018
You may be interested
IOWA! WTF ARE YOU DOING? | Funeral Nation 113CDFuneralNews - June 11, 2018
The FN boys discuss possible Iowa law changes that will require a bachelor’s degree in mortuary science in order to…
C&J Financial acquires Beta Capital of Portsmouth, VA.CDFuneralNews - June 11, 2018
Rainbow City, AL – C&J FINANCIAL, LLC, through its affiliate, Security National Financial Corporation (NASDAQ:SNFCA), is pleased to announce that…
9 Pimped Out Hearses Like You Have Never Seen BeforeMadison Ashby - June 6, 2018
"Pimp My Ride" aired on MTV from 2004 to 2007. Rapper Xzibit would transform people’s run-down cars and “pimp” them…