Cremation Innovations Summit to be Held in Las Vegas
Event Approved for 6 CEUs by The Academy of Professional Funeral Service Practice
WALL, N.J. – Today, more people are getting cremated than buried, and “traditional” doesn’t mean anything when it comes to funeral service.
With that comes challenges – but also opportunities. At the Cremation Innovations Summit, Sept. 28, in Las Vegas, you’ll discover how to recognize and respond to both. Learn how to:
- Leverage technology to reach more families that prefer cremation.
- Become your community’s expert on alkaline hydrolysis.
- Design meaningful and personalized services for cremation families.
- Determine if it’s financially feasible to invest in a crematory project.
- Communicate better with cremation information seekers.
“With cremation continuing its upward march – it’s already passed 50 percent on a national level – we wanted to bring together some of the profession’s top cremation innovators and consultants to share actionable steps to deliver more meaningful experiences to cremation families,” said Thomas Parmalee, summit coordinator. “Holding our event in Las Vegas is a bonus, as it’s easy to drive and fly into and gives attendees the chance to enjoy great entertainment and great food. They may even win a jackpot!”
Speakers at the summit include:
- Welton Hong, founder of Ring Ring Marketing, will provide a marketing roadmap to turn website clicks into actual dollars.
- Nectar Ramirez, director of customer training at Batesville, will explore how to help cremation information seekers.
- Larry Stuart Jr., founder of Cremation Strategies & Consulting, will answer the difficult questions you need to ask when deciding whether to invest in a crematory project.
- Samantha Sieber, vice president of research at Bio-Response Solutions, will share accurate information on how alkaline hydrolysis works – and how to answer questions about and perhaps even offer the option.
- Erin Whitaker, vice president of business development at Foundation Partners Group, will reveal lessons her company has learned in offering families food and drink at hundreds of funeral gatherings and receptions.
The Academy of Professional Funeral Service Practice has approved the summit for 6 hours of continuing education.
Guests can enjoy a special $99 per night room rate at the Palms Casino Resort & Spa, where the summit will be held.
Visit www.AmericanFuneralDirector.com and click on the Conferences tab to learn more, or email Thomas Parmalee at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details. You can also call Parmalee at 732-746-0201.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Cremation Innovations Summit to be Held in Las Vegas - February 18, 2018
- FrontRunner Professional Chosen as a Preferred Partner by Selected Independent Funeral Homes - February 18, 2018
- The Signature Group Names Inman Shipping Worldwide as Preferred Provider - February 16, 2018
You may be interested
Here’s What We Can Learn From Fans Scattering Ashes at the Super BowlJustin Crowe - February 18, 2018
During last week's celebration festivities for the Philadelphia Eagles' Super Bowl win, we noticed a trend emerging on social media.…
FrontRunner Professional Chosen as a Preferred Partner by Selected Independent Funeral HomesCDFuneralNews - February 18, 2018
FrontRunner Professional announced today that they have been chosen as a Preferred Partner for technology and marketing solutions by Selected…
The Signature Group Names Inman Shipping Worldwide as Preferred ProviderCDFuneralNews - February 16, 2018
The Signature Group has named Inman Shipping Worldwide as their preferred provider of shipping services. Inman will assist on all…