Just Published: ‘The Funeral Director’s Guide to Statistics: 2017 Edition’ Guide Includes Hundreds of Data Points to Help Funeral Homes
Funeral professionals now have a valuable new resource to navigate changing consumer preferences, manage their costs and boost revenues with the publication of “The Funeral Director’s Guide to Statistics: 2017 Edition.”
“Our annual guide to statistics has become one of the profession’s most valued resources in understanding trends, buying behaviors, marketing metrics and more,” said Thomas A. Parmalee, executive director of Kates-Boylston Publications. “While it’s a tall order to improve on previous editions, we think this current one may be the best one yet.”
The 2017 edition covers every key area of business operations. Articles include:
- Cremation statistics from the Cremation Association of North America.
- David Nixon’s latest “Listening to Cremation” study.
- Survey data on consumer spending from Johnson Consulting Group.
- Five numbers you need to know for preneed success from Preneed Funeral Program.
- Insights on motivations to preplan from Homesteaders Life Company.
- Funeral Service Insider’s compensation and casket surveys.
Dean Lambert, senior vice president of marketing and communications at Homesteaders Life Company, which is the exclusive sponsor of the book, says in the book’s foreword, “There has never been a more important time for funeral professionals to access and understand data and information critical to strategic decision-making. Consumer end-of-life preferences are evolving, and service expectations have never been more diverse.”
Enter Discount Code “stat99” when checking out at https://tinyurl.com/yaegpz5v to get the book for just $99.
Kates-Boylston Publications, the publisher of American Funeral Director and American Cemetery & Cremation magazines and Funeral Service Insider, has been helping death-care professionals succeed and serve since 1877. Learn more at www.katesboylston.com.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- RELEASE THE FN CRAKN! | FUNERAL nation 114 - June 18, 2018
- FrontRunner Professional Announces Expansion of Development Team - June 18, 2018
- Understanding Cremation Growth - June 14, 2018
You may be interested
FTC Releases Results of Undercover Funeral Rule Investigation… 4 Regions BombedJustin Crowe - June 18, 2018
The FTC has released its report detailing the results of its undercover Funeral Rule investigation for 2017. Last year, the…
RELEASE THE FN CRAKN! | FUNERAL nation 114CDFuneralNews - June 18, 2018
It's a barn burner... The Commander is moving his Command Post!!! Besides the Commander on the move, the boys speak…
FrontRunner Professional Announces Expansion of Development TeamCDFuneralNews - June 18, 2018
Today FrontRunner Professional announced a significant expansion to their programming and development team with the addition of Greg Daye and…