CANA’S 2018 Cremation Symposium Connecting the Dots
WHEELING, IL— Connecting the Dots is all about learning strategies for connecting consumer surveys, brand ambassadors, storytelling and therapy animals into a robust business strategy focused on profitability. The CANA Cremation Symposium is where the most progressive and successful business owners and managers gather to network and share best practices.
- Kelly Swanson • Connecting the Dots…Storytelling. You. Your Story. Make an Impact.
- Danielle Burmeister • Connecting the Dots…Brand Ambassadors
- Welton Hong • Connecting the Dots…Your Online Reputation
- Lindsey Ballard, J.P. Di Troia, Robert Hunsaker • Connecting the Dots…Therapy Animals (panel)
- Kelly Swanson • Connecting the Dots…Storytelling. The Story Formula: Connect and Engage through Strategic Storytelling
- Glenda Stansbury • Connecting the Dots…Touchpoints
- George Owens • Connecting the Dots…Voice of the Customer
CANA’s Cremation Symposiums are truly unique because of their intimate, personalized feel. Presentations and exhibits all take place in a single shared room, providing an opportunity for exhibitors and attendees to spend focused, quality time in consultation.
Attendees are encouraged to arrive early for extra continuing education on February 6. CANA is pleased to host the first-ever Preneed Summit, The Art of Selling Cremation. This unique event will bring together a diverse group of professionals, including preneed insurance and trust providers, as well as practitioners, to share success stories and best practices. Whether you currently sell preneed or have been avoiding it, you need to attend.
Founded in 1913, the Cremation Association of North America (CANA) is an international organization of over 3,300 members, composed of funeral homes, cemeteries, crematories, industry suppliers, and consultants. CANA members believe that cremation is preparation for memorialization.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- FrontRunner Professional Announces Software Integration with Google Calendar - February 21, 2018
- Legacy Funeral Group Purchased Magnolia Chapel in Tuscaloosa, Alabama - February 21, 2018
- Homesteaders Policy Owners Elect Three New Members to Board of Directors - February 20, 2018
You may be interested
This Is The Game Every Funeral Director Wants, But It’s Not RealRyan Thogmartin - February 21, 2018
Cadaver Chris needs your help! His viewing is tomorrow! It's Embalmer, the funtacular funeral game where you're the embalmer! From the gurney to the grave, it's Embalmer! Embalming fluid not included.
FrontRunner Professional Announces Software Integration with Google CalendarCDFuneralNews - February 21, 2018
Today FrontRunner Professional announced the release of Eventify, a native integration between their award-winning Pulse Business System and the Google…
Legacy Funeral Group Purchased Magnolia Chapel in Tuscaloosa, AlabamaCDFuneralNews - February 21, 2018
(Houston, TX) Legacy Funeral Group announces the acquisition of Magnolia Chapel Funeral Homes in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. The expansion comes just…