CANA’S 2018 Cremation Symposium Connecting the Dots
WHEELING, IL— Connecting the Dots is all about learning strategies for connecting consumer surveys, brand ambassadors, storytelling and therapy animals into a robust business strategy focused on profitability. The CANA Cremation Symposium is where the most progressive and successful business owners and managers gather to network and share best practices.
- Kelly Swanson • Connecting the Dots…Storytelling. You. Your Story. Make an Impact.
- Danielle Burmeister • Connecting the Dots…Brand Ambassadors
- Welton Hong • Connecting the Dots…Your Online Reputation
- Lindsey Ballard, J.P. Di Troia, Robert Hunsaker • Connecting the Dots…Therapy Animals (panel)
- Kelly Swanson • Connecting the Dots…Storytelling. The Story Formula: Connect and Engage through Strategic Storytelling
- Glenda Stansbury • Connecting the Dots…Touchpoints
- George Owens • Connecting the Dots…Voice of the Customer
CANA’s Cremation Symposiums are truly unique because of their intimate, personalized feel. Presentations and exhibits all take place in a single shared room, providing an opportunity for exhibitors and attendees to spend focused, quality time in consultation.
Attendees are encouraged to arrive early for extra continuing education on February 6. CANA is pleased to host the first-ever Preneed Summit, The Art of Selling Cremation. This unique event will bring together a diverse group of professionals, including preneed insurance and trust providers, as well as practitioners, to share success stories and best practices. Whether you currently sell preneed or have been avoiding it, you need to attend.
Founded in 1913, the Cremation Association of North America (CANA) is an international organization of over 3,300 members, composed of funeral homes, cemeteries, crematories, industry suppliers, and consultants. CANA members believe that cremation is preparation for memorialization.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- RELEASE THE FN CRAKN! | FUNERAL nation 114 - June 18, 2018
- FrontRunner Professional Announces Expansion of Development Team - June 18, 2018
- Understanding Cremation Growth - June 14, 2018
You may be interested
FTC Releases Results of Undercover Funeral Rule Investigation… 4 Regions BombedJustin Crowe - June 18, 2018
The FTC has released its report detailing the results of its undercover Funeral Rule investigation for 2017. Last year, the…
RELEASE THE FN CRAKN! | FUNERAL nation 114CDFuneralNews - June 18, 2018
It's a barn burner... The Commander is moving his Command Post!!! Besides the Commander on the move, the boys speak…
FrontRunner Professional Announces Expansion of Development TeamCDFuneralNews - June 18, 2018
Today FrontRunner Professional announced a significant expansion to their programming and development team with the addition of Greg Daye and…