CANA’S 2018 Cremation Symposium Connecting the Dots
WHEELING, IL— Connecting the Dots is all about learning strategies for connecting consumer surveys, brand ambassadors, storytelling and therapy animals into a robust business strategy focused on profitability. The CANA Cremation Symposium is where the most progressive and successful business owners and managers gather to network and share best practices.
- Kelly Swanson • Connecting the Dots…Storytelling. You. Your Story. Make an Impact.
- Danielle Burmeister • Connecting the Dots…Brand Ambassadors
- Welton Hong • Connecting the Dots…Your Online Reputation
- Lindsey Ballard, J.P. Di Troia, Robert Hunsaker • Connecting the Dots…Therapy Animals (panel)
- Kelly Swanson • Connecting the Dots…Storytelling. The Story Formula: Connect and Engage through Strategic Storytelling
- Glenda Stansbury • Connecting the Dots…Touchpoints
- George Owens • Connecting the Dots…Voice of the Customer
CANA’s Cremation Symposiums are truly unique because of their intimate, personalized feel. Presentations and exhibits all take place in a single shared room, providing an opportunity for exhibitors and attendees to spend focused, quality time in consultation.
Attendees are encouraged to arrive early for extra continuing education on February 6. CANA is pleased to host the first-ever Preneed Summit, The Art of Selling Cremation. This unique event will bring together a diverse group of professionals, including preneed insurance and trust providers, as well as practitioners, to share success stories and best practices. Whether you currently sell preneed or have been avoiding it, you need to attend.
Founded in 1913, the Cremation Association of North America (CANA) is an international organization of over 3,300 members, composed of funeral homes, cemeteries, crematories, industry suppliers, and consultants. CANA members believe that cremation is preparation for memorialization.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Witnesses to History: Laura Bush and Rudy Giuliani to Headline 2018 NFDA Convention - April 17, 2018
- RememberingALife.com: Empowering Consumers at Every Stage of the Journey - April 11, 2018
- FrontRunner Professional Sets the Stage for ICCFA Convention with a Free Guide to Vegas, FrontRunner Sweepstakes and Big Savings! - April 11, 2018
You may be interested
Witnesses to History: Laura Bush and Rudy Giuliani to Headline 2018 NFDA ConventionCDFuneralNews - April 17, 2018
Brookfield, Wis. – Former First Lady of the United States Laura Bush and former Mayor of New York City Rudy…
FREE eCourse: 4 Proven Funeral Home Marketing Strategies to Increase Call Volume TodayJustin Crowe - April 11, 2018
The last two decades have brought huge changes to the funeral industry and finding the time to keep up with…
Challenging Theater Experience “Kills” Each Viewer Then Asks Them to Reflect on LifeJustin Crowe - April 11, 2018
San Fransico is hosting the ReImagine: End of Life event this week and one of the highlights of their program…