Services Manager (Cremation) – Palatine, IL.
- Business Development
- Case Management
- Staff Management and Conflict Resolution
- Quality Control
- And other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Funeral Director State License is required and must be maintained.
- Education and experience requirements vary according to State regulations.
- Basic computer skills are required for this position including Word processing, Spreadsheets, Internet
- software, and E-mail.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- MortuaryMall.com’s 8th Annual “Black Friday” Sales Event Happens This Week! - November 22, 2017
- Social Canada, Eh | FUNERAL hustle 016 - November 21, 2017
- INTERVIEW WITH A 4X RETURNING GUEST! | FUNERAL nation 095 - November 20, 2017
You may be interested
Korea Exhibition Showcases 218 Remarkable Urns in Contemporary ArtJustin Crowe - November 22, 2017
Every two years the Korea Ceramic Foundation holds a themed art biennale and this year’s exhibition was titled Narrative, Ode…
MortuaryMall.com’s 8th Annual “Black Friday” Sales Event Happens This Week!CDFuneralNews - November 22, 2017
On the busiest shopping weekend of the year, funeral service professionals can take advantage of amazing deals right from the…