Services Manager (Cremation) – Palatine, IL.
- Business Development
- Case Management
- Staff Management and Conflict Resolution
- Quality Control
- And other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Funeral Director State License is required and must be maintained.
- Education and experience requirements vary according to State regulations.
- Basic computer skills are required for this position including Word processing, Spreadsheets, Internet
- software, and E-mail.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Funeral Cribs Episode 5 – Sunset Memorial Park, Alabama - January 18, 2018
- 5 Ways to Build Your Business - January 16, 2018
- Free Live Webinar: How Will The 2018 Tax Laws Affect Your Funeral Home? - January 15, 2018
You may be interested
Funeral Cribs Episode 5 – Sunset Memorial Park, AlabamaCDFuneralNews - January 18, 2018
The Sunset Memorial Park Funeral Home has had one major goal in mind from the time it started until now,…
Blog Archives Decedent’s Final Tweets… And They are HeartbreakingJustin Crowe - January 16, 2018
The digital age has created some fascinating unprecedented scenarios concerning legacy. Facebook chronicles our lives, so when my kids are…