Services Manager (Cremation) – Palatine, IL.
- Business Development
- Case Management
- Staff Management and Conflict Resolution
- Quality Control
- And other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Funeral Director State License is required and must be maintained.
- Education and experience requirements vary according to State regulations.
- Basic computer skills are required for this position including Word processing, Spreadsheets, Internet
- software, and E-mail.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- What Does It Mean To You To Be a Funeral Director? - October 10, 2017
- Memory Glass Partners With Messenger - October 10, 2017
- Batesville Inducted into Indiana Manufacturers Hall of Fame - October 10, 2017
You may be interested
CDthreads Launches Limited Run Fresh T-Shirt Designs for Funeral DirectorsRyan Thogmartin - October 11, 2017
Being a funeral professional is a lifestyle. It's not something you can turn on and off. In most other professions…
What Does It Mean To You To Be a Funeral Director?CDFuneralNews - October 10, 2017
Guest article was written and provided by Dylan Stopher, Wilbert Vaults of Houston “Show me the manner in which a…