Houston Tech Co. Launches Expedia For Funeral Homes
One-stop-shopping funeral website.
Similar to the way travel websites such as Expedia and Travelocity have allowed travelers to create trips that are economical and custom-made, Funeral Home Finders lessens the difficulty of losing a loved one by making funeral planning easy, personal, and affordable while also providing a local specialist who can assist with the research process. This service will always be free.
Funeral Home Finders (https://funeralhomefinders.com) is a dynamic new resource founded by two Houstonians, Tommy Kherkher and Kenneth Akiri. It is the only website of its kind in the funeral industry and will revolutionize the way families plan for the death of their loved ones.
When a family experiences a death, the process of planning a funeral adds to an already emotionally taxing situation. Funeral Home Finders will ease that burden. Similar to the way travel websites such as Expedia and Travelocity have allowed travelers to create trips that are economical and custom-made, Funeral Home Finders lessens the difficulty of losing a loved one by making funeral planning easy, personal, and affordable while also providing a local specialist who can assist with the research process. This service will always be free.
This one-stop-shopping website has several benefits:
- People will save money since they will be able to search for funeral homes by price. The average cost of cremation or a traditional funeral is $6,500 – this hefty sum may be reduced since there will be more choices.
- It’s an innovative way to facilitate funeral planning since users will be guided every step of the way by an expert from Funeral Home Finders.
- Families will make choices based on their research rather relying on old habits in family funeral planning such as using a home in their neighborhood or one the family has always used.
- The best information on funeral homes is gathered together under one umbrella.
- Funeral planning will be easier, providing comfort for families. This will also encourage people to make decisions ahead of time so that their loved ones don’t have to guess.
It will be interesting to see how this site plays out and what the relationship between Funeral Home Finder and the funeral homes will be. If you remember back last month on FUNERAL Nation Jeff and Ryan, interview the CEO of a similar company, Funeralocity which launched earlier this year in the Atlanta market.
Go to http://funeralsocial.com to find out more about the services we offer. Our clients who are apart of our FUNERAL Social Design Process are seeing an increase in post reach and engagement of over 300%.
Ryan is also the founder of ConnectingDirectors.com. ConnectingDirectors.com is the leading online daily publication for funeral professionals with a reader base of over 45,000 of the most elite and forward-thinking professionals in the profession. With ConnectingDirectors.com Ryan has created a global community through an online platform allowing funeral professionals to Stay Current. Stay Informed and Stay Elite.
Latest posts by Ryan Thogmartin (see all)
- 1990 vs 2017 – Marketing Then and Now [Infographic] - September 11, 2017
- The Top 8 Tools We Use for Productivity and Funeral Businesses Can Use Too - September 7, 2017
- DISRUPT Media Announces the Launch of DeathCareJobs.com - August 31, 2017
You may be interested
Homesteaders: A Deep Dive | FUNERAL hustle 012CDFuneralNews - September 14, 2017
Ryan heads to Homesteaders Life Company HQ to discuss their future partnership with Homesteaders and why and how this partnership…
FrontRunner Professional Announces Ultimate ‘DIY’ Funeral Home Website PlatformCDFuneralNews - September 14, 2017
Today FrontRunner Professional announced the release of it’s brand new website platform, marking a major change for the entire death…
Matthews Aurora Funeral Solutions Shares Integration UpdateCDFuneralNews - September 14, 2017
PITTSBURGH, PA -- Matthews Aurora Funeral Solutions today announced an update of key activities for its ongoing integration of Aurora…