Preneed Funeral Sales Advisor
Premier Funeral Solutions is currently seeking a Preneed Funeral Sales Advisor .
Premier Funeral Solutions offers tools and methodologies developed to help funeral homes not just survive—but thrive in the face of growing competition and changing consumer preferences. With more than 80 years in funeral service, we know first-hand the industry challenges and are committed to providing increased long-term security and success through proven pre-need services, software and funding support.
We are in search of a caring, compassionate individual interested in helping families prepare for one of the hardest days of their lives, by showing them the benefits of funeral prearrangement.
As a Preneed Funeral Sales Advisor, you will be positioned for a successful sales career in the funeral industry.
- Leads are provided
- Continuous training and sales development
- Hourly wage plus commission
- Monthly bonus plan
- Health Benefits and 401K available
Essential skills and requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Funeral industry experience is preferred
- Ability to work independently and self-motivated
- Proactive, highly ethical approach to sales
- Must have or willing to obtain Indiana Life Insurance License
- Excellent problem identification and resolution skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Previous experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems a plus
- Excellent communication and prospecting skills
- Strong customer service and presentation skills
- Collaboration and teamwork
- Valid Driver License and reliable transportation
Environment & Physical Demands
- Office environment – ability to sit or stand at desk for long periods of time within close proximity to hands-free phone and multi-screen computer
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds.
- Strong sensory skills (eyesight, hearing and dexterity)
- Comfortable with office equipment and new technology – computers, sit/stand desks, e-scanner, multi-line online phone system.
Job Type: Full-time
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Social Canada, Eh | FUNERAL hustle 016 - November 21, 2017
- INTERVIEW WITH A 4X RETURNING GUEST! | FUNERAL nation 095 - November 20, 2017
- Selected’s 2018 NextGen Seminar Topics: Shift Mindsets & Connected Technology Strategy - November 20, 2017
You may be interested
Social Canada, Eh | FUNERAL hustle 016CDFuneralNews - November 21, 2017
We head to the great white north, home of superior Maple Syrup your favorite comedians, politeness, and unfortunately Justin Bieber…
INTERVIEW WITH A 4X RETURNING GUEST! | FUNERAL nation 095CDFuneralNews - November 20, 2017
In this episode, we have a special guest who has been on the show 4 TIMES, and they talk about…
Selected’s 2018 NextGen Seminar Topics: Shift Mindsets & Connected Technology StrategyCDFuneralNews - November 20, 2017
DEERFIELD, ILL. —November 16, 2017— Selected Independent Funeral Homes’ 2018 NextGen Seminar will be held on January 21-25 at the…