Preneed Funeral Sales Advisor
Premier Funeral Solutions is currently seeking a Preneed Funeral Sales Advisor .
Premier Funeral Solutions offers tools and methodologies developed to help funeral homes not just survive—but thrive in the face of growing competition and changing consumer preferences. With more than 80 years in funeral service, we know first-hand the industry challenges and are committed to providing increased long-term security and success through proven pre-need services, software and funding support.
We are in search of a caring, compassionate individual interested in helping families prepare for one of the hardest days of their lives, by showing them the benefits of funeral prearrangement.
As a Preneed Funeral Sales Advisor, you will be positioned for a successful sales career in the funeral industry.
- Leads are provided
- Continuous training and sales development
- Hourly wage plus commission
- Monthly bonus plan
- Health Benefits and 401K available
Essential skills and requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Funeral industry experience is preferred
- Ability to work independently and self-motivated
- Proactive, highly ethical approach to sales
- Must have or willing to obtain Indiana Life Insurance License
- Excellent problem identification and resolution skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Previous experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems a plus
- Excellent communication and prospecting skills
- Strong customer service and presentation skills
- Collaboration and teamwork
- Valid Driver License and reliable transportation
Environment & Physical Demands
- Office environment – ability to sit or stand at desk for long periods of time within close proximity to hands-free phone and multi-screen computer
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds.
- Strong sensory skills (eyesight, hearing and dexterity)
- Comfortable with office equipment and new technology – computers, sit/stand desks, e-scanner, multi-line online phone system.
Job Type: Full-time
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- WHY DO WE GIVE ALL OUR CONTENT AWAY FOR FREE? | DISRUPT60 007 - July 18, 2018
- ASD’s Spanish Translation Services and Web Form Watch Dog™ Features Selected As Finalists for 2018 NFDA Members’ Choice Award - July 18, 2018
- WISCONSON VERDICT HAS HHUUGGEE IMPLICATIONS ON THE FUNERAL PROFESSION | FUNERAL nation 117 - July 16, 2018
You may be interested
WHY DO WE GIVE ALL OUR CONTENT AWAY FOR FREE? | DISRUPT60 007CDFuneralNews - July 18, 2018
This question gets asked on the daily, "Why do you give so much away for free?". It's a pretty simple…
ASD’s Spanish Translation Services and Web Form Watch Dog™ Features Selected As Finalists for 2018 NFDA Members’ Choice AwardCDFuneralNews - July 18, 2018
Media, PA—ASD–Answering Service for Directors is pleased to announce two of the company’s features have been recognized as finalists for…
WISCONSON VERDICT HAS HHUUGGEE IMPLICATIONS ON THE FUNERAL PROFESSION | FUNERAL nation 117CDFuneralNews - July 16, 2018
The divide continues in the land of cheese. Wisconsin Supreme Court delivered the final verdict saying Funeral Homes and cemeteries…