Preneed Funeral Sales Advisor
Premier Funeral Solutions is currently seeking a Preneed Funeral Sales Advisor .
Premier Funeral Solutions offers tools and methodologies developed to help funeral homes not just survive—but thrive in the face of growing competition and changing consumer preferences. With more than 80 years in funeral service, we know first-hand the industry challenges and are committed to providing increased long-term security and success through proven pre-need services, software and funding support.
We are in search of a caring, compassionate individual interested in helping families prepare for one of the hardest days of their lives, by showing them the benefits of funeral prearrangement.
As a Preneed Funeral Sales Advisor, you will be positioned for a successful sales career in the funeral industry.
- Leads are provided
- Continuous training and sales development
- Hourly wage plus commission
- Monthly bonus plan
- Health Benefits and 401K available
Essential skills and requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Funeral industry experience is preferred
- Ability to work independently and self-motivated
- Proactive, highly ethical approach to sales
- Must have or willing to obtain Indiana Life Insurance License
- Excellent problem identification and resolution skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Previous experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems a plus
- Excellent communication and prospecting skills
- Strong customer service and presentation skills
- Collaboration and teamwork
- Valid Driver License and reliable transportation
Environment & Physical Demands
- Office environment – ability to sit or stand at desk for long periods of time within close proximity to hands-free phone and multi-screen computer
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds.
- Strong sensory skills (eyesight, hearing and dexterity)
- Comfortable with office equipment and new technology – computers, sit/stand desks, e-scanner, multi-line online phone system.
Job Type: Full-time
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- FrontRunner Professional Announces Software Integration with Google Calendar - February 21, 2018
- Legacy Funeral Group Purchased Magnolia Chapel in Tuscaloosa, Alabama - February 21, 2018
- Homesteaders Policy Owners Elect Three New Members to Board of Directors - February 20, 2018
You may be interested
This Is The Game Every Funeral Director Wants, But It’s Not RealRyan Thogmartin - February 21, 2018
Cadaver Chris needs your help! His viewing is tomorrow! It's Embalmer, the funtacular funeral game where you're the embalmer! From the gurney to the grave, it's Embalmer! Embalming fluid not included.
FrontRunner Professional Announces Software Integration with Google CalendarCDFuneralNews - February 21, 2018
Today FrontRunner Professional announced the release of Eventify, a native integration between their award-winning Pulse Business System and the Google…
Legacy Funeral Group Purchased Magnolia Chapel in Tuscaloosa, AlabamaCDFuneralNews - February 21, 2018
(Houston, TX) Legacy Funeral Group announces the acquisition of Magnolia Chapel Funeral Homes in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. The expansion comes just…