Six Times Twitter Reminded Us Funerals Don’t Have to be Boring
Thanks for the laughs Twitter
Twitter gives you 140 characters to say whatever you want. Some people use Twitter to be funny and others serious, but the main objective is to share your thoughts.
These six people had funerals on their mind for one reason or another and decided to share with the Twitter world what they were thinking, and I’m pretty glad they did. People can come up with some pretty crazy things if you let them ramble. It serves as a reminder that these people could be planning their own funerals some day and they are gonna wanna go outside the box!
Check these tweets out:
1. Best friends forever means forever…. or until the first one dies.
2. There’s no gift like the gift of life and Celine Dion captures that pretty well.
3. I mean, is there any other way for him to go out?
4. Hey, any P.O.W. turned president can say whatever the heck they want. I just feel bad the poor parrot couldn’t stay to say his final goodbyes.
5. This has to boost your self confidence a little, right?
6. Are you actually enemies if this thought hasn’t crossed your mind?
Log onto Twitter and search “funeral” to keep the laughs going. Share what you find in the comments below!
Latest posts by Madison Ashby (see all)
- 7 WTF Funeral Customs From Around the World - August 29, 2017
- The Tombstone Hearse and Trike; Because Nobody Takes Pictures of Cadillacs or Lincolns - August 20, 2017
- Six Times Twitter Reminded Us Funerals Don’t Have to be Boring - August 9, 2017
You may be interested
Homesteaders: A Deep Dive | FUNERAL hustle 012CDFuneralNews - September 14, 2017
Ryan heads to Homesteaders Life Company HQ to discuss their future partnership with Homesteaders and why and how this partnership…
FrontRunner Professional Announces Ultimate ‘DIY’ Funeral Home Website PlatformCDFuneralNews - September 14, 2017
Today FrontRunner Professional announced the release of it’s brand new website platform, marking a major change for the entire death…
Matthews Aurora Funeral Solutions Shares Integration UpdateCDFuneralNews - September 14, 2017
PITTSBURGH, PA -- Matthews Aurora Funeral Solutions today announced an update of key activities for its ongoing integration of Aurora…