Six Times Twitter Reminded Us Funerals Don’t Have to be Boring
Thanks for the laughs Twitter
Twitter gives you 140 characters to say whatever you want. Some people use Twitter to be funny and others serious, but the main objective is to share your thoughts.
These six people had funerals on their mind for one reason or another and decided to share with the Twitter world what they were thinking, and I’m pretty glad they did. People can come up with some pretty crazy things if you let them ramble. It serves as a reminder that these people could be planning their own funerals some day and they are gonna wanna go outside the box!
Check these tweets out:
1. Best friends forever means forever…. or until the first one dies.
2. There’s no gift like the gift of life and Celine Dion captures that pretty well.
3. I mean, is there any other way for him to go out?
4. Hey, any P.O.W. turned president can say whatever the heck they want. I just feel bad the poor parrot couldn’t stay to say his final goodbyes.
5. This has to boost your self confidence a little, right?
6. Are you actually enemies if this thought hasn’t crossed your mind?
Log onto Twitter and search “funeral” to keep the laughs going. Share what you find in the comments below!
Latest posts by Madison Ashby (see all)
- Six Times Twitter Reminded Us Funerals Don’t Have to be Boring - August 9, 2017
- Exclusive: Inside the Company Taking Cremated Remains to the Edge of the Earth - August 1, 2017
- Game of Thrones Hiring: FUNERAL Directors - July 31, 2017
You may be interested
How Watching Movies In a Cemetery Became an L.A. Summer StapleCDFuneralNews - August 14, 2017
The often sold-out Hollywood Forever Cemetery screenings have cemented themselves as a seasonal institution in the Southland, drawing scores of fans and A-listers.
Funeral Homes are Struggling to Keep Their Doors OpenRyan Thogmartin - August 13, 2017
This is a topic and conversation that does not get talked about or covered enough. We all want to put the blame on cremation and ignore the fact that many of the issues facing funeral homes aren't because families choose cremation but because of bad business decisions of many funeral directors who don't want to change or accept cremation.
Funeral Home Owner Howie VanRensselaer Wins July Sich Casket GiveawayCDFuneralNews - August 13, 2017
August 8, 2017 -- Sich Casket has announced the winner of their monthly “Year of the Funeral Director” casket giveaway…