Advanced Planning Sales Manager – Richmond, CA
We are looking for a winning Advanced Planning Sales Manager to join the leadership team and support Rolling Hills Memorial Park in Richmond, California.
The qualified Sales Manager is a relentless competitor and holds the highest expectations of team-winning!
He/she will successfully lead the sales staff in assisting families with pre-planning interment arrangements through the selection and purchase of property, merchandise, and services and ensures that every client family is presented every option and provided with the highest quality, most professional and ethical service possible.
- Represents the company in the highest and caring manner, maintaining a professional personal appearance and employing honesty, integrity, and ethical methods of performing duties.
- Understands what it takes to build and lead a successful, winning sales culture and executes this vision effectively as a proven leader. This includes (but may not be limited to):
- Successfully recruit team leaders to oversee, manage, lead and cultivate teams of 5-10 sales counselors each.
- Successfully developing a healthy pipeline of new sales, relationship-based prospects and community-based contacts.
- Successfully recruiting and developing a high quality sales staff to ensure that sales plans consistently meet or exceed company standards in revenue generation.
- Successfully evaluating sales staff efforts and sales production on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Provides the appropriate mentoring, coaching, motivating and training needed to members of the sales team.
- Working with the managing partner, successfully develops effective marketing programs in sales/business development efforts.
Aside from leading the sales vision, the candidate will effectively be able to manage all other aspects of the sales management process, including but not limited to:
- Conducting formal meetings to update, coach and motivate the team as well as informal coaching sessions with sales team members as appropriate.
- Ensures all required paperwork is accurately completed and submitted in a timely manner.
- Manages the schedule, licensing/continuing education (if applicable), and personnel issues/problems/concerns.
- Monitors all staff sales activities and sales performance, sales cancellations, client-family complaints and issues.
- Creates effective commission and sales incentive programs that encourage both long-term market share growth and short-term sales goals.
- Maintains positive and proactive communication and cooperation with all employees.
Experience and Education
College degree or some college required.
5+ years Cemetery Sales & Cemetery Sales Leadership experience required.
Proven track record of team development and sales management success and revenue growth.
Licenses and Certifications
Valid state issued driver’s license in good standing and acceptable driving record.
Possess, or ability to obtain, a California Cemetery Salesperson license.
May require the possession (or ability to obtain) an insurance license as required by applicable law.
Qualified candidates can email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Foundation Partners Group Adds Anderson-McQueen to FPG Family - August 17, 2017
- Sales Professional – North FL/Georgia - August 17, 2017
- On Our Soapbox: The Truth About Cremation | FUNERAL nation 085 - August 16, 2017
You may be interested
Foundation Partners Group Adds Anderson-McQueen to FPG FamilyCDFuneralNews - August 17, 2017
Orlando, FL – Foundation Partners Group (FPG), a leading provider of innovative funeral, cemetery and cremation experiences and products, has…
Sales Professional – North FL/GeorgiaCDFuneralNews - August 17, 2017
Wilbert Funeral Services Inc. is a wholesale product and service provider to the funeral industry. Our manufactured products include burial…
On Our Soapbox: The Truth About Cremation | FUNERAL nation 085CDFuneralNews - August 16, 2017
Cremation truth and Social Media Screwup: Watch Ryan & The Commander tell it like it is on their soapbox! (more…)