Advanced Planning Sales Manager – Richmond, CA
We are looking for a winning Advanced Planning Sales Manager to join the leadership team and support Rolling Hills Memorial Park in Richmond, California.
The qualified Sales Manager is a relentless competitor and holds the highest expectations of team-winning!
He/she will successfully lead the sales staff in assisting families with pre-planning interment arrangements through the selection and purchase of property, merchandise, and services and ensures that every client family is presented every option and provided with the highest quality, most professional and ethical service possible.
- Represents the company in the highest and caring manner, maintaining a professional personal appearance and employing honesty, integrity, and ethical methods of performing duties.
- Understands what it takes to build and lead a successful, winning sales culture and executes this vision effectively as a proven leader. This includes (but may not be limited to):
- Successfully recruit team leaders to oversee, manage, lead and cultivate teams of 5-10 sales counselors each.
- Successfully developing a healthy pipeline of new sales, relationship-based prospects and community-based contacts.
- Successfully recruiting and developing a high quality sales staff to ensure that sales plans consistently meet or exceed company standards in revenue generation.
- Successfully evaluating sales staff efforts and sales production on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Provides the appropriate mentoring, coaching, motivating and training needed to members of the sales team.
- Working with the managing partner, successfully develops effective marketing programs in sales/business development efforts.
Aside from leading the sales vision, the candidate will effectively be able to manage all other aspects of the sales management process, including but not limited to:
- Conducting formal meetings to update, coach and motivate the team as well as informal coaching sessions with sales team members as appropriate.
- Ensures all required paperwork is accurately completed and submitted in a timely manner.
- Manages the schedule, licensing/continuing education (if applicable), and personnel issues/problems/concerns.
- Monitors all staff sales activities and sales performance, sales cancellations, client-family complaints and issues.
- Creates effective commission and sales incentive programs that encourage both long-term market share growth and short-term sales goals.
- Maintains positive and proactive communication and cooperation with all employees.
Experience and Education
College degree or some college required.
5+ years Cemetery Sales & Cemetery Sales Leadership experience required.
Proven track record of team development and sales management success and revenue growth.
Licenses and Certifications
Valid state issued driver’s license in good standing and acceptable driving record.
Possess, or ability to obtain, a California Cemetery Salesperson license.
May require the possession (or ability to obtain) an insurance license as required by applicable law.
Qualified candidates can email resumes to [email protected]
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- RememberingALife.com: Empowering Consumers at Every Stage of the Journey - April 11, 2018
- FrontRunner Professional Sets the Stage for ICCFA Convention with a Free Guide to Vegas, FrontRunner Sweepstakes and Big Savings! - April 11, 2018
- Batesville Sponsors Social Media and Technology Expert Erik Qualman at ICCFA - April 11, 2018
You may be interested
FREE eCourse: 4 Proven Funeral Home Marketing Strategies to Increase Call Volume TodayJustin Crowe - April 11, 2018
The last two decades have brought huge changes to the funeral industry and finding the time to keep up with…
Challenging Theater Experience “Kills” Each Viewer Then Asks Them to Reflect on LifeJustin Crowe - April 11, 2018
San Fransico is hosting the ReImagine: End of Life event this week and one of the highlights of their program…
RememberingALife.com: Empowering Consumers at Every Stage of the JourneyCDFuneralNews - April 11, 2018
Brookfield, Wis. – The National Funeral Directors Association (NFDA), the world's leading and largest funeral service association, has launched RememberingaLife.com,…