Mortician – Kalispell, MT
We are looking for a Mortician to join our team at Johnson-Gloschat Funeral Home in Kalispell, MT!
Join a trusted team with years of experience caring for families from all walks of life, cultures and faiths. Our unsurpassed staff and our family provide kind, caring, professional service.
Our directors work with client families to arrange memorial services, presenting all options and ensuring experiences of the highest quality. We count on our directors to exemplify our core values, providing the most professional and ethical service possible.
- Meets with client families to listen and arrange personalized memorial services
- Ensures all files and paperwork are timely and in accordance with relevant laws and regulations
- Conducts and attends services regularly
- Understand and implements company provided training
- Works on-call/first call, as needed/ strong mortician skills
- Utilizes systems to review merchandise options, enter contracts and complete necessary forms
- Directs employees to ensure they meet a high standard of professionalism and service level
- Appropriately uses corporate support
- Maintains open and effective communication and accurate, up-to-date client files
- Participation in community events, groups and/or organizations
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a Funeral Director/Mortician
- Demonstrated willingness to participate in growing market share through community involvement
- Valid Funeral Director/Mortician License and/or the ability to obtain licenses or Application By Endorsement in the State of Montana
- Valid state issued driver’s license in good standing and acceptable driving record
Qualified candidates can submit resumes to email@example.com
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- On Our Soapbox: The Truth About Cremation | FUNERAL nation 085 - August 16, 2017
- How Watching Movies In a Cemetery Became an L.A. Summer Staple - August 14, 2017
- Funeral Home Owner Howie VanRensselaer Wins July Sich Casket Giveaway - August 13, 2017
You may be interested
On Our Soapbox: The Truth About Cremation | FUNERAL nation 085CDFuneralNews - August 16, 2017
Cremation truth and Social Media Screwup: Watch Ryan & The Commander tell it like it is on their soapbox! (more…)
How Watching Movies In a Cemetery Became an L.A. Summer StapleCDFuneralNews - August 14, 2017
The often sold-out Hollywood Forever Cemetery screenings have cemented themselves as a seasonal institution in the Southland, drawing scores of fans and A-listers.
Funeral Homes are Struggling to Keep Their Doors OpenRyan Thogmartin - August 13, 2017
This is a topic and conversation that does not get talked about or covered enough. We all want to put the blame on cremation and ignore the fact that many of the issues facing funeral homes aren't because families choose cremation but because of bad business decisions of many funeral directors who don't want to change or accept cremation.