Managing Partner – Las Vegas, NV
If you are looking to join an organization that believes in the power of people, then a career with Carriage is for you! Carriage Services is changing the face of the funeral and cemetery services locally in the United States. Every day, the work we do is directed by the following Five Guiding Principles:
- Honesty, integrity, and quality in all that we do.
- Hard work, pride of accomplishment, and shared success through employee ownership.
- Belief in the power of people through individual initiative and teamwork.
- Outstanding service and profitability go hand-in-hand.
- Growth of the company is driven by decentralization and partnership.
We are looking for a Managing Partner to lead and support our team at
Bunker’s Mortuary & Cemetery in Las Vegas, NV.
A Managing Partner owns the local operations and performance of the individual business through effective leadership, selection and development of talent, & ensuring the business meets or exceeds Standards. This ensures that every client family is presented every option and that their experience with the business is of the highest quality, most professional and ethical service possible.
Succeeding in our decentralized model entails two main components – leadership and management.
- Leads funeral operations in growing market share by building strong relationships with the community including (but not limited to) community businesses and leaders.
- Leads funeral operations in providing the very best personal service to our client families.
- Leads cemetery maintenance operations in maintaining the beauty and attractiveness of our first-rate cemetery properties.
- Leads staff by providing coaching, mentoring and development opportunities including the setting and achievement of their goals.
- Leads and owns supplier and vendor relationships.
- Open to learning about continuously improving one’s own leadership abilities.
- Manages the financial achievements of our highly profitable and growing businesses through analyzing the revenues and expenses via the profit and loss statements for our firm that does not utilize budgets.
- Understands and embraces the idea of the selection, development, and coaching talent will lead to business growth opportunities.
- Manage, monitor, and understand compliance of federal, state, and local laws and regulations for operation of funeral homes, cemeteries, and crematory operations.
- Develop and implement marketing plans to expand exposure of the location in the community.
- Ensures that all business operations permits are current and applied for in a timely manner.
- Manages and prepares capital requests and expenditures.
- Inspects all facilities, grounds, and locations to ensure all are maintained to standards.
- Other managerial duties as assigned.
- Willingness to be on a lifelong learning journey.
- Self-starter and problem resolution skills with minimal supervision.
- Dual licensed (Funeral Director / Embalmer) as required.
- Minimum of 5 years of management experience (COMBO experience required).
- Must understand how to analyze financial reports to determine actions necessary to maintain and/or improve our businesses’ performance.
- Ability to drive and learn a new market and grow our businesses.
- Willingness to explore additional prospecting channels.
- Bilingual a plus.
- Detail-oriented and ability to work in a team setting.
- Demonstrates Energy, Energizes others, Edge and ability to Execute consistently.
Qualified candidates can email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Free Live Webinar: How Will The 2018 Tax Laws Affect Your Funeral Home? - January 15, 2018
- Five EASY Tips For Your 2018 Marketing and a FREE ___!!! | DISRUPTu! 035 - January 15, 2018
- How to Keep Families Engaged on your Website - January 15, 2018
You may be interested
FBI Investigates Funeral Home Running “Remains Dealing” Side-BusinessJustin Crowe - January 15, 2018
The Federal Bureau of Investigation is checking into Sunset Mesa Funeral Home in Montrose, CO, where owner Megan Hess is…
MAJOR Facebook News Feed Changes and What They Mean For Your Deathcare BusinessRyan Thogmartin - January 15, 2018
Last week, Facebook made an announcement about MAJOR changes coming to the news feed algorithm. Watch this Facebook Live to learn how…
Free Live Webinar: How Will The 2018 Tax Laws Affect Your Funeral Home?CDFuneralNews - January 15, 2018
It’s a new year however a revision of the “Tax Cuts and Jobs Act” (“TC&JA”) was signed into law December…