Funeral Director- Alameda, CA
We are looking for a Funeral Director to join our team at Greer Family Mortuary in Alameda, CA!
Since its inception in the 1950s, Greer Family Mortuary & Cremation Services has become a trusted source for providing quality service to our families. Moving to our current location in 1983, Greer remains the longest serving mortuary in Alameda.
Be part of a long-standing tradition of serving families and community!
Our directors work with client families to arrange memorial services, presenting all options and ensuring experiences of the highest quality. We count on our directors to exemplify our core values, providing the most professional and ethical service possible.
- Meets with client families to listen and arrange personalized memorial services
- Ensures all files and paperwork are timely and in accordance with relevant laws and regulations
- Conducts and attends services regularly
- Understand and implements company provided training
- Works on-call/first call, as needed
- Utilizes systems to review merchandise options, enter contracts and complete necessary forms
- Directs employees to ensure they meet a high standard of professionalism and service level
- Appropriately uses corporate support
- Maintains open and effective communication and accurate, up-to-date client files
- Participation in community events, groups and/or organizations
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a Funeral Director
- Demonstrated willingness to participate in growing market share through community involvement
- Valid Funeral Director License and/or the ability to obtain license in the State of California
- Valid state issued driver’s license in good standing and acceptable driving record
Qualified candidates can email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- 5 Ways to Build Your Business - January 12, 2018
- Pinnacle Funeral Service acquires Two Wisconsin Funeral Groups - January 11, 2018
- NEW: Important Study Finds Formaldehyde Does Not Cause Cancer by Gene Mutation - January 10, 2018
You may be interested
5 Ways to Build Your BusinessCDFuneralNews - January 12, 2018
A death has occurred. There are two primary roles in this transaction—family member and funeral professional. Each player has needs,…
Pinnacle Funeral Service acquires Two Wisconsin Funeral GroupsCDFuneralNews - January 11, 2018
West Bend, Oshkosh and Omro, WI – Pinnacle Funeral Service is proud to announce its recent acquisition of Phillip Funeral…
NEW: Important Study Finds Formaldehyde Does Not Cause Cancer by Gene MutationCDFuneralNews - January 10, 2018
Report originally published by NFDA Recently, the Health and Human Services National Toxicology Program (NTP) announced the results of an…