Sales Manager – Boise, ID/Caldwell, ID
We are looking for a winning Sales Manager to lead and support
Cloverdale Memorial Park (Boise, ID) and Hillcrest Memorial Gardens (Caldwell, ID)
The qualified Sales Manager is a relentless competitor and holds the highest expectations of team-winning!
He/she will successfully lead the sales staff in assisting families with making interment arrangements through the selection and purchase of property, merchandise, and services on a pre-need or at-need basis and ensures that every client family is presented every option and provided with the highest quality, most professional and ethical service possible.
- Represents the company in the highest and caring manner, maintaining a professional personal appearance and employing honesty, integrity, and ethical methods of performing duties.
- Understands what it takes to build and lead a successful, winning sales culture and executes this vision effectively as a proven leader. This includes (but may not be limited to):
- Successfully developing a healthy pipeline of new sales, relationship-based prospects and community-based contacts.
- Successfully recruiting and developing a high quality sales staff to ensure that sales plans consistently meet or exceed company standards in revenue generation.
- Successfully evaluating sales staff efforts and sales production on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Provides the appropriate mentoring, coaching and training needed to members of the sales team.
- Successfully develops effective marketing programs in sales/business development efforts.
- Aside from leading the sales vision, the candidate will effectively be able to manage all other aspects of the sales management process, including but not limited to:
- Conducting formal meetings to update, coach and motivate the team as well as informal coaching sessions with sales team members as appropriate.
- Ensures all required paperwork is accurately completed and submitted in a timely manner.
- Manages the schedule, licensing/continuing education (if applicable), and personnel issues/problems/concerns.
- Monitors all staff sales activities and sales performance, sales cancellations, client-family complaints and issues.
- Creates effective commission and sales incentive programs that encourage both long-term market share growth and short-term sales goals.
- Maintains positive and proactive communication and cooperation with all employees.
Experience and Education
College degree or some college required.
2+ years Cemetery Sales & Cemetery Sales Leadership experience required.
Licenses and Certifications
Valid state issued driver’s license in good standing and acceptable driving record.
May require the possession (or ability to obtain) an insurance license as required by applicable law.
Qualified candidates can email resumes to email@example.com
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- On Our Soapbox: The Truth About Cremation | FUNERAL nation 085 - August 16, 2017
- How Watching Movies In a Cemetery Became an L.A. Summer Staple - August 14, 2017
- Funeral Home Owner Howie VanRensselaer Wins July Sich Casket Giveaway - August 13, 2017
You may be interested
On Our Soapbox: The Truth About Cremation | FUNERAL nation 085CDFuneralNews - August 16, 2017
Cremation truth and Social Media Screwup: Watch Ryan & The Commander tell it like it is on their soapbox! (more…)
How Watching Movies In a Cemetery Became an L.A. Summer StapleCDFuneralNews - August 14, 2017
The often sold-out Hollywood Forever Cemetery screenings have cemented themselves as a seasonal institution in the Southland, drawing scores of fans and A-listers.
Funeral Homes are Struggling to Keep Their Doors OpenRyan Thogmartin - August 13, 2017
This is a topic and conversation that does not get talked about or covered enough. We all want to put the blame on cremation and ignore the fact that many of the issues facing funeral homes aren't because families choose cremation but because of bad business decisions of many funeral directors who don't want to change or accept cremation.