Funeral Director – High Point, NC
Cumby Family Funeral Service is looking for a Funeral Director to join our team in High Point, North Carolina.
Since 1948 Cumby Funeral Home has been serving families from all walks of life.
When we sit down with a family, our shared goal is to create a fitting, memorable and affordable service for their loved one.
Our directors work with client families to arrange memorial services, presenting all options and ensuring experiences of the highest quality. We count on our directors to exemplify our core values, providing the most professional and ethical service possible.
- Meets with client families to listen and arrange personalized memorial services
- Ensures all files and paperwork are timely and in accordance with relevant laws and regulations
- Conducts and attends services regularly
- Understand and implements company provided training
- Works on-call/first call, as needed
- Utilizes systems to review merchandise options, enter contracts and complete necessary forms
- Directs employees to ensure they meet a high standard of professionalism and service level
- Appropriately uses corporate support
- Maintains open and effective communication and accurate, up-to-date client files
- Participation in community events, groups and/or organizations
- Additional duties as assigned
- Demonstrated willingness to participate in growing market share through community involvement
- Valid Funeral Director/Embalmer License and/or the ability to obtain license in the State of North Carolina
- Valid state issued driver’s license in good standing and acceptable driving record
Interested candidates can submit resumes to [email protected]
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Mean Internet Comments – Funeral Edition - June 20, 2018
- RELEASE THE FN CRAKN! | FUNERAL nation 114 - June 18, 2018
- FrontRunner Professional Announces Expansion of Development Team - June 18, 2018
You may be interested
Mean Internet Comments – Funeral EditionCDFuneralNews - June 20, 2018
We shine a light on some of the harsh words posted on social media towards DISRUPT Media's CEO, Ryan Thogmartin.…
FTC Releases Results of Undercover Funeral Rule Investigation… 4 Regions BombedJustin Crowe - June 18, 2018
The FTC has released its report detailing the results of its undercover Funeral Rule investigation for 2017. Last year, the…