SHOULD FUNERAL HOMES MANAGE THEIR OWN SOCIAL MEDIA? | DISURPTu! 026
After a 4 month break Ryan's back to answer 5 Facebook marketing questions.
We’re back! After a 4 month break Ryan’s back to answer 5 Facebook marketing questions. On this episode we cover:
1. Should you be boost content and paying for Facebook ads?
2. Should funeral homes manage their own social media?
3. How much should funeral homes be spending on Facebook ads?
5. Just how big is the Preneed market opportunity on Facebook?
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Mean Internet Comments – Funeral Edition - June 20, 2018
- RELEASE THE FN CRAKN! | FUNERAL nation 114 - June 18, 2018
- FrontRunner Professional Announces Expansion of Development Team - June 18, 2018
You may be interested
Mean Internet Comments – Funeral EditionCDFuneralNews - June 20, 2018
We shine a light on some of the harsh words posted on social media towards DISRUPT Media's CEO, Ryan Thogmartin.…
FTC Releases Results of Undercover Funeral Rule Investigation… 4 Regions BombedJustin Crowe - June 18, 2018
The FTC has released its report detailing the results of its undercover Funeral Rule investigation for 2017. Last year, the…