Funeral Director/Embalmer – Downington, PA
We are looking for a Funeral Director / Embalmer to join our team at James J. Terry Funeral Home in Downingtown, PA!
Continuing a steady upward growth, the funeral home is projected to do over 350 calls again this year and with our second location due to open in late summer of 2017.
We are looking for a Funeral Director who is efficient, productive and confident to perform in a high paced environment.
If not local, applicants must be willing to relocate to the surrounding area if offered the position.
Our directors work with client families to arrange memorial services, presenting all options and ensuring experiences of the highest quality. We count on our directors to exemplify our core values, providing the most professional and ethical service possible.
- Meets with client families to listen and arrange personalized memorial services
- Ensures all files and paperwork are timely and in accordance with relevant laws and regulations
- Conducts and attends services regularly
- Understand and implements company provided training
- Works on-call/first call, as needed/ strong mortician skills
- Utilizes systems to review merchandise options, enter contracts and complete necessary forms
- Directs employees to ensure they meet a high standard of professionalism and service level
- Appropriately uses corporate support
- Maintains open and effective communication and accurate, up-to-date client files
- Participation in community events, groups and/or organizations
- 3-5 years of experience as a Funeral Director/Embalmer
- Demonstrated willingness to participate in growing market share through community involvement
- Valid Funeral Director/Mortician License and/or the ability to obtain licenses or Application By Endorsement in the State of Pennsylvania
- Valid state issued driver’s license in good standing and acceptable driving record
Resumes can be mailed to 736 E. Lancaster Ave, Downingtown, PA 19335 or email to [email protected]
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Mean Internet Comments – Funeral Edition - June 20, 2018
- RELEASE THE FN CRAKN! | FUNERAL nation 114 - June 18, 2018
- FrontRunner Professional Announces Expansion of Development Team - June 18, 2018
You may be interested
Mean Internet Comments – Funeral EditionCDFuneralNews - June 20, 2018
We shine a light on some of the harsh words posted on social media towards DISRUPT Media's CEO, Ryan Thogmartin.…
FTC Releases Results of Undercover Funeral Rule Investigation… 4 Regions BombedJustin Crowe - June 18, 2018
The FTC has released its report detailing the results of its undercover Funeral Rule investigation for 2017. Last year, the…