You’re Invited to Listen to Ryan Thogmartin and Play Championship Golf
You're Invited to The Cash Flow Invitational in Sunny Florida!
The great people at Federated are extending an open invitation to readers of ConnectingDirectors.com to a Cash Flow Seminar to hear expert speakers and enjoy a round of golf in sunny Florida at TPC Sawgrass.
Below you will find two attachments the fillable registration form and seminar agenda including course overviews and speaker bios. They have an exciting schedule of events lined up for you!
Please accept my personal invitation to attend the upcoming four day event, in whole or in part, by completing the enclosed fillable registration form and emailing it along with your credit card information to Jackie Betz at email@example.com by phone (217) 391-5706 or fax (217) 391-8287.
For those planning to attend The Players Championship at TPC Sawgrass on Saturday, May 13th and the Mother’s Day Golf Scramble on the Slammer & Squire course at World Golf Village on Sunday, May 14th they will be turning in scramble registrations and foursome golf pairings on Monday, May 1st.
- Monday, May 15th: Federated-Southeastern will host an open house reception to meet your bookkeepers and CPA at our new office building located at 9418 Waypoint Place, Jacksonville, FL 32257 from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m.. The open house will be followed by a cocktail reception at the Sheraton http://www.sheratonjacksonville.com/ from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m. located at 10605 Deerwood Park Blvd., Jacksonville, FL
- Tuesday, May 16th: The Cash Flow Invitational continuing education seminar will take place in the Sheraton (Buchman Room) on Tuesday, May 16th from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. space is limited make your reservations now.
Hotel reservations may be made at the Sheraton Jacksonville by calling the reservation line at (888)627-7188.
I’m looking forward to seeing you all in Jacksonville. For questions please feel free to contact Dave Snyder at (229) 560-4100.
Click for: CASH FLOW INVITATIONAL AGENDA
Click for: FILLABLE REGISTRATION FORM
Go to http://funeralsocial.com to find out more about the services we offer. Our clients who are apart of our FUNERAL Social Design Process are seeing an increase in post reach and engagement of over 300%.
Ryan is also the founder of ConnectingDirectors.com. ConnectingDirectors.com is the leading online daily publication for funeral professionals with a reader base of over 45,000 of the most elite and forward-thinking professionals in the profession. With ConnectingDirectors.com Ryan has created a global community through an online platform allowing funeral professionals to Stay Current. Stay Informed and Stay Elite.
Latest posts by Ryan Thogmartin (see all)
- 1990 vs 2017 – Marketing Then and Now [Infographic] - September 11, 2017
- The Top 8 Tools We Use for Productivity and Funeral Businesses Can Use Too - September 7, 2017
- DISRUPT Media Announces the Launch of DeathCareJobs.com - August 31, 2017
You may be interested
Homesteaders: A Deep Dive | FUNERAL hustle 012CDFuneralNews - September 14, 2017
Ryan heads to Homesteaders Life Company HQ to discuss their future partnership with Homesteaders and why and how this partnership…
FrontRunner Professional Announces Ultimate ‘DIY’ Funeral Home Website PlatformCDFuneralNews - September 14, 2017
Today FrontRunner Professional announced the release of it’s brand new website platform, marking a major change for the entire death…
Matthews Aurora Funeral Solutions Shares Integration UpdateCDFuneralNews - September 14, 2017
PITTSBURGH, PA -- Matthews Aurora Funeral Solutions today announced an update of key activities for its ongoing integration of Aurora…