Funeral Director – Southwest FL
Kays-Ponger & Uselton Family of Funeral Homes and Cremation Services in Southwest Florida is looking to add a talented, experienced and motivated funeral director to its staff.
Our funeral directors work closely with our family services division to create a seamless and meaningful experience for the families in our care.
While this is a comprehensive funeral director position (arranging, directing, embalming, etc.), we seek candidates who have a passion and focus on the care of families and meeting their needs.
- Must have the Florida Funeral Director/Embalmer licensure or the ability to reciprocate license from another state.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interact with families during time of need and create and maintain a premier level of client family satisfaction.
- Proficient with computers and technology
- Ability to manage a caseload while creating an exceptional customer experience.
We offer full benefits that include health and 401k.
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence. We are an equal opportunity employer. Please send your resume to Holly Coleman at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (941)474-2413.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Five EASY Tips For Your 2018 Marketing and a FREE ___!!! | DISRUPTu! 035 - January 15, 2018
- How to Keep Families Engaged on your Website - January 15, 2018
- 5 Ways to Build Your Business - January 12, 2018
You may be interested
FBI Investigates Funeral Home Running “Remains Dealing” Side-BusinessJustin Crowe - January 15, 2018
The Federal Bureau of Investigation is checking into Sunset Mesa Funeral Home in Montrose, CO, where owner Megan Hess is…
MAJOR Facebook News Feed Changes and What They Mean For Your Deathcare BusinessRyan Thogmartin - January 15, 2018
Last week, Facebook made an announcement about MAJOR changes coming to the news feed algorithm. Watch this Facebook Live to learn how…
Five EASY Tips For Your 2018 Marketing and a FREE ___!!! | DISRUPTu! 035CDFuneralNews - January 15, 2018
It’s good to be back! A new year, new goals and new goals to CRUSH! Ryan answers how you use…