Funeral Director – Southwest FL
Kays-Ponger & Uselton Family of Funeral Homes and Cremation Services in Southwest Florida is looking to add a talented, experienced and motivated funeral director to its staff.
Our funeral directors work closely with our family services division to create a seamless and meaningful experience for the families in our care.
While this is a comprehensive funeral director position (arranging, directing, embalming, etc.), we seek candidates who have a passion and focus on the care of families and meeting their needs.
- Must have the Florida Funeral Director/Embalmer licensure or the ability to reciprocate license from another state.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interact with families during time of need and create and maintain a premier level of client family satisfaction.
- Proficient with computers and technology
- Ability to manage a caseload while creating an exceptional customer experience.
We offer full benefits that include health and 401k.
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence. We are an equal opportunity employer. Please send your resume to Holly Coleman at email@example.com or call (941)474-2413.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- BEAN TOWN BREAK DOWN | FUNERAL hustle 015 - November 14, 2017
- NFDA Goes Big In Boston - November 14, 2017
- 2017 REFLECTION OF NFDA BOSTON AND A TRIBUTE TO THE VETERANS | FUNERAL nation 094 - November 13, 2017
You may be interested
BEAN TOWN BREAK DOWN | FUNERAL hustle 015CDFuneralNews - November 14, 2017
Ryan is exposed EXPOSED as a terrible (.....) in FUNERAL hustle 015! Part 2 of our Boston NFDA recap we…
NFDA Goes Big In BostonCDFuneralNews - November 14, 2017
Brookfield, Wis. – The National Funeral Directors Association (NFDA) 2017 International Convention & Expo, held October 29 through November 1…
2017 REFLECTION OF NFDA BOSTON AND A TRIBUTE TO THE VETERANS | FUNERAL nation 094CDFuneralNews - November 13, 2017
On this episode, we send a big "thank you" to our very own Funeral Commander, Jeff Harbeson in honor of…