Funeral Director – Southwest FL
Kays-Ponger & Uselton Family of Funeral Homes and Cremation Services in Southwest Florida is looking to add a talented, experienced and motivated funeral director to its staff.
Our funeral directors work closely with our family services division to create a seamless and meaningful experience for the families in our care.
While this is a comprehensive funeral director position (arranging, directing, embalming, etc.), we seek candidates who have a passion and focus on the care of families and meeting their needs.
- Must have the Florida Funeral Director/Embalmer licensure or the ability to reciprocate license from another state.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interact with families during time of need and create and maintain a premier level of client family satisfaction.
- Proficient with computers and technology
- Ability to manage a caseload while creating an exceptional customer experience.
We offer full benefits that include health and 401k.
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence. We are an equal opportunity employer. Please send your resume to Holly Coleman at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (941)474-2413.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Preneed Funeral Sales Advisor - August 11, 2017
- Physicians Mutual Celebrates Preneed Anniversary with NFDA Sponsorship - August 9, 2017
- The Only Good Aftercare Program Is A Consistent One - August 7, 2017
You may be interested
Preneed Funeral Sales AdvisorCDFuneralNews - August 11, 2017
Premier Funeral Solutions is currently seeking a Preneed Funeral Sales Advisor . Premier Funeral Solutions offers tools and methodologies developed to help…
12 Benefits of Social Media Every Funeral Home Needs to KnowRyan Thogmartin - August 10, 2017
Social media is 'marketing.' It's not the new marketing, it's the current state of marketing, and funeral homes and death care companies can no longer afford to ignore it. There are so many reasons why death care companies need to get their heads out of the sand and start engaging on the platforms used by over 68% of all Americans.
Six Times Twitter Reminded Us Funerals Don’t Have to be BoringMadison Ashby - August 9, 2017
These six people had funerals on their mind for one reason or another and decided to share with the Twitter world what they were thinking, and I’m pretty glad they did. People can come up with some pretty crazy things if you let them ramble.