Funeral Director – Southwest FL
Kays-Ponger & Uselton Family of Funeral Homes and Cremation Services in Southwest Florida is looking to add a talented, experienced and motivated funeral director to its staff.
Our funeral directors work closely with our family services division to create a seamless and meaningful experience for the families in our care.
While this is a comprehensive funeral director position (arranging, directing, embalming, etc.), we seek candidates who have a passion and focus on the care of families and meeting their needs.
- Must have the Florida Funeral Director/Embalmer licensure or the ability to reciprocate license from another state.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interact with families during time of need and create and maintain a premier level of client family satisfaction.
- Proficient with computers and technology
- Ability to manage a caseload while creating an exceptional customer experience.
We offer full benefits that include health and 401k.
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence. We are an equal opportunity employer. Please send your resume to Holly Coleman at email@example.com or call (941)474-2413.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- 49 Wilbert Licensees Earn Ultimate Service Provider for 2017 - February 7, 2018
- Learn and Connect at 2018 NFDA Professional Women’s Conference - February 7, 2018
- Aftercare.com chosen as a Preferred Partner of Selected Independent Funeral Homes - February 7, 2018
You may be interested
“Going Out In Style” will Plan Your Funeral in the Most Extravagant WayJustin Crowe - February 7, 2018
I've never desired to plan my funeral until seeing the events that are being designed by the women at Going Out…
49 Wilbert Licensees Earn Ultimate Service Provider for 2017CDFuneralNews - February 7, 2018
BROADVIEW, IL, February 6, 2018 – Forty-nine Wilbert Licensees have earned the 2017 Ultimate Service Provider designation from Wilbert Funeral Services, Inc. (WFSI),…
Learn and Connect at 2018 NFDA Professional Women’s ConferenceCDFuneralNews - February 7, 2018
Brookfield, Wis. – Registration is open for the profession’s leading gathering for women in funeral service: the National Funeral Directors…