Funeral Director – Southwest FL
Kays-Ponger & Uselton Family of Funeral Homes and Cremation Services in Southwest Florida is looking to add a talented, experienced and motivated funeral director to its staff.
Our funeral directors work closely with our family services division to create a seamless and meaningful experience for the families in our care.
While this is a comprehensive funeral director position (arranging, directing, embalming, etc.), we seek candidates who have a passion and focus on the care of families and meeting their needs.
- Must have the Florida Funeral Director/Embalmer licensure or the ability to reciprocate license from another state.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interact with families during time of need and create and maintain a premier level of client family satisfaction.
- Proficient with computers and technology
- Ability to manage a caseload while creating an exceptional customer experience.
We offer full benefits that include health and 401k.
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence. We are an equal opportunity employer. Please send your resume to Holly Coleman at email@example.com or call (941)474-2413.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Homesteaders: A Deep Dive | FUNERAL hustle 012 - September 14, 2017
- FrontRunner Professional Announces Ultimate ‘DIY’ Funeral Home Website Platform - September 14, 2017
- Matthews Aurora Funeral Solutions Shares Integration Update - September 14, 2017
You may be interested
Homesteaders: A Deep Dive | FUNERAL hustle 012CDFuneralNews - September 14, 2017
Ryan heads to Homesteaders Life Company HQ to discuss their future partnership with Homesteaders and why and how this partnership…
FrontRunner Professional Announces Ultimate ‘DIY’ Funeral Home Website PlatformCDFuneralNews - September 14, 2017
Today FrontRunner Professional announced the release of it’s brand new website platform, marking a major change for the entire death…
Matthews Aurora Funeral Solutions Shares Integration UpdateCDFuneralNews - September 14, 2017
PITTSBURGH, PA -- Matthews Aurora Funeral Solutions today announced an update of key activities for its ongoing integration of Aurora…