Embalmer/Funeral Director – Prospect, CT
We are a family owned funeral home that is growing. We are currently seeking a licensed Embalmer/Funeral Director to join our team. Experience is preferred but not necessary. We serve families of diverse faiths and ethnic backgrounds. We are located right outside of Waterbury. The right candidate must be willing to learn and grow with this position.
- Valid Embalmer/Funeral Director License in the State of Connecticut
- Valid driver’s license in good standing and good driving record
- Computer knowledge a must including MS Office products
- Excellent communication skills a must.
- Flexibility with work schedule is of utmost importance
- High level of compassion and integrity
- Ability to multi task and set priorities
- Detail oriented
Excellent opportunity for the right person.
Send resume to:
Prospect Memorial Funeral Home
72 Waterbury Road
Prospect, CT 06712
or call 203-758-6008
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- IS FACEBOOK NOW PAY-TO-PLAY? | DISRUPTu! 038 - February 5, 2018
- Homesteaders Recognizes Account Executives for Outstanding Achievement - February 5, 2018
- NFDA Introduces the 2018 Meet the Mentors Program Participants - January 30, 2018
You may be interested
IS FACEBOOK NOW PAY-TO-PLAY? | DISRUPTu! 038CDFuneralNews - February 5, 2018
Are you ready to fight...!? Ready to FIGHT those recent Facebook Newsfeed changes?! You're in luck with this week's brand…
Homesteaders Recognizes Account Executives for Outstanding AchievementCDFuneralNews - February 5, 2018
West Des Moines, Iowa — Homesteaders Life Company, a national leader in pre-need funeral funding, held its national sales meeting and recognition…
We are Building Something Exciting for You… and We Need Your Help!Justin Crowe - January 31, 2018
We want to make your deathcare job easier. Tell us what you want in this 2-minute survey and get entered to win $100! The Connecting Directors and Disrupt Media teams are excited to be planning some new free funeral home marketing content and products for you in 2018 and we want to know what you need most! We want to know your biggest business wins of 2017, the tasks in your day that you hate, and what you feel is holding you back!