Build a Plan to Profit from Cremation
Register for the Cremation Strategies Conference by Aug. 30 to Save $100
It’s more important than ever to develop a strategic plan to ensure that your business remains profitable as the cremation rate increases.
That’s why funeral professionals throughout the country are signing up to attend the second annual Cremation Strategies Conference, Nov. 7, at the Charleston Marriott in Charleston, S.C. At the conference, you’ll build a strategic plan to keep your business strong, even as your customers change.
You’ll walk away from the conference knowing:
- Strategies to price cremation to boost market share and boost profits.
- Steps to enforce proper procedures that help you avoid lawsuits.
- Ways to effectively and efficiently market your business.
- Tips on handling price shoppers on the phone and in person.
- Insights on pet cremation, alkaline hydrolysis and more.
These experts will share proven strategies to boost business operations when serving families that choose cremation:
Poul Lemasters, a licensed funeral director, lawyer and owner of Lemasters Consulting, delivers guidance on how to start out on the right path when serving families who choose cremation. Before you can even think about growing market share, you need to protect the business you’ve already built by following procedures that keep you out of trouble.
Cremation Strategies Conference – Page 2 of 2
Paul Seyler, president of Competitive Resources, focuses on mastering cremation marketing. You’ll learn methods to identify traits that affect buying behaviors and learn how to get the tools you need to craft messages that appeal to families that prefer cremation.
Dan Isard, founder of The Foresight Companies, shares insights on the tools you need to evaluate your mix of business and understand the true cost of cremation. If you don’t price cremation properly, you’ll be setting yourself up for a lot of hurt.
Lacy Robinson, a senior trainer with Aurora Casket Co., delivers insights on handling cremation phone shoppers. Discover how to convey a professional and value-focused image and learn how to deal with cremation inquiries in ways that foster open communication.
Mark Smith, vice president and co-owner of McAlister-Smith Funeral and Cremation in Charleston, S.C., explains how his firm generates goodwill in the community and stays ahead of the competition. You’ll learn how to generate profits by serving all the members of a family, including pets; how a cremation society can fit into your business and, if you already have one, how you can make it better; how to position products and services during arrangement conferences; and much more.
Bonuses for Attendees
- All Cremation Strategies Conference attendees are invited to a tour and reception at McAlister-Smith Funeral and Cremation Services’ Bees Ferry Road location immediately after the conference. Free transportation to the facility will leave the hotel at 4:30 p.m.
- Networking time is built in throughout the event. Breakfast and lunch are provided free of charge.
- Continuing education credits are available for most attendees.
- Register by Aug. 30, and you’ll save $100 off your registration!
To learn more about the second annual Cremation Strategies Conference, visit www.katesboylston.com/strategies or call 800-500-4585 and select Option 1.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- 49 Wilbert Licensees Earn Ultimate Service Provider for 2017 - February 7, 2018
- Learn and Connect at 2018 NFDA Professional Women’s Conference - February 7, 2018
- Aftercare.com chosen as a Preferred Partner of Selected Independent Funeral Homes - February 7, 2018
You may be interested
Do You Have a Facebook Post for Valentine’s Day? Use This FREE Video DownloadJustin Crowe - February 9, 2018
Holidays are a great time to reach out to your local community on Facebook. They are a shared experience driven…
“Going Out In Style” will Plan Your Funeral in the Most Extravagant WayJustin Crowe - February 7, 2018
I've never desired to plan my funeral until seeing the events that are being designed by the women at Going Out…
49 Wilbert Licensees Earn Ultimate Service Provider for 2017CDFuneralNews - February 7, 2018
BROADVIEW, IL, February 6, 2018 – Forty-nine Wilbert Licensees have earned the 2017 Ultimate Service Provider designation from Wilbert Funeral Services, Inc. (WFSI),…