Account Executives – Atlanta, DC, NYC, Philadelphia
Are you satisfied with the way the funeral profession interacts with its customers? Does the status quo appeal to you?
If you answered yes: this opportunity is not for you.
However, if you love technology and firmly believe that funeral homes can work with families in a collaborative environment, read on!
Passare offers an exciting platform for funeral home operations and family event planning. We need talented, enthusiastic Account Executives to educate these funeral homes on the value they can create in their communities through Passare. Account Executives are responsible for growing Passare’s reach by reaching monthly and yearly performance goals and objectives for new customers. To accomplish these objectives, you will:
- Identify business opportunities, research and analyze sales opportunities
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with customers and prospects
- Prospect and sell new customers using the Passare consultative sales system
- Maintain a sales pipeline with a CRM system to nurture leads, prospects, and existing customers
- Gain referrals from customer base
- Remain current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Strengthen Passare’s position as a Game-Changer within the funeral profession
Passare Account Executives will also be involved in the onboarding and management of customer accounts; the relationship you develop with your customers will continue as a partnership after an initial subscription. For your diligent efforts, you’ll be compensated with a competitive salary and yearly bonus opportunities. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, expense reimbursement, equipment is provided, and you’ll work in a start-up environment with colleagues committed to revolutionizing the funeral profession!
Desired Skills and Experience
As an Account Executive, you’ll be responsible for growth in a large territory – loosely defined as the Northeast US. You will spend time traveling to visit customers, and also work online and via telephone to manage your territory. To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have a foundation in both the funeral profession and technology. Passare interacts with families in the cloud, so you must understand how consumers use technology in their everyday lives! Other desired skills include:
- Funeral industry experience is a must!
- Consultative business-to-business experience
- Understanding of technology, especially SaaS
- An analytical mindset and knack for problem-solving
- Motivation to achieve results and exceed customers’ expectations
- Flexibility to work with various personalities in multiple capacities
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Fund The Funeral – Crowdfunding for Funeral Homes - February 27, 2017
- ASD Releases Enhanced Version of ASD Mobile to the Android Platform - February 27, 2017
- Google Maps Adds Feature to Create and Share Bucket Lists With Friends - February 27, 2017