MGR, Funeral Home – Bonita, CA
We currently have a full time opening for a Location Manager, Funeral Home at Glen Abbey Memorial Park in Bonita, CA. This is the opportunity to be part of the Dignity Memorial® provider network and grow your career in the funeral, cremation and cemetery services business. For us, there is no greater responsibility than celebrating each life like no other and making a difference in the lives of people we serve.
Our successful candidate will be responsible for managing all aspects of this location and should be adept at building community relations. They will be expected to direct and lead all Funeral Home personnel and ensure that the facility and equipment are maintained to a high degree of readiness.
- Select, train and motivate location staff to assure that they create and maintain a premier level of client family satisfaction.
- Achieve the location’s annual financial and marketing goals.
- Manage the business of the operation as if it were your own.
- Maintain a motivated and dedicated staff with the skills necessary to service client family needs.
- Assure that staff members understand location goals, policies and procedures.
- Ensure visitations and services are conducted in a manner that exceeds the expectations of our client families and friends.
- Practice and promote teamwork among location staff.
- Serve as a mentor and coach to associates in addition to promoting teamwork among the staff members.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- At least 6 years of Funeral Director experience
- At least 3 years of Funeral Home management experience preferred
- Community involvement
- State Funeral Service License or the ability to transfer the same from another state
Who we are. What we do.
We’re more than North America’s largest provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services. We are mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, sons and daughters who are devoted to the communities where we live and work. We are more than 20,000 dedicated individuals who provide caring assistance to families in need, honor veterans and public servants and deliver lifesaving programs to help keep children and seniors safe.
We operate under the umbrella of the Dignity Memorial network of 1,800 funeral homes and cemeteries. Dignity Memorial providers care for more than 300,000 families each year and understand the importance of thoughtful, personalized arrangements. We believe creating meaningful ways to pay tribute to a loved one begins with compassion and is shaped by the understanding that each life is truly unique. For us, there is no greater responsibility than honoring and preserving the story of one’s life.
- Health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan with company match
- Vacation and sick time
- Tuition reimbursement
- Funeral discounts, and more
SCI offers advanced on-line training resources, career advancement opportunities in the largest organization in the industry, attractive benefits, and a wonderful community to serve with plenty of culture and personality. For additional information regarding our company, please visit our corporate site at www.sci-corp.com.
As used herein, “SCI” refers to Service Corporation International and its affiliated companies.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/rmjjpwzrst
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- 5 Ways to Build Your Business - January 12, 2018
- Pinnacle Funeral Service acquires Two Wisconsin Funeral Groups - January 11, 2018
- NEW: Important Study Finds Formaldehyde Does Not Cause Cancer by Gene Mutation - January 10, 2018
You may be interested
5 Ways to Build Your BusinessCDFuneralNews - January 12, 2018
A death has occurred. There are two primary roles in this transaction—family member and funeral professional. Each player has needs,…
Pinnacle Funeral Service acquires Two Wisconsin Funeral GroupsCDFuneralNews - January 11, 2018
West Bend, Oshkosh and Omro, WI – Pinnacle Funeral Service is proud to announce its recent acquisition of Phillip Funeral…
NEW: Important Study Finds Formaldehyde Does Not Cause Cancer by Gene MutationCDFuneralNews - January 10, 2018
Report originally published by NFDA Recently, the Health and Human Services National Toxicology Program (NTP) announced the results of an…