Funeral Director – High Point, NC
Cumby Family Funeral Service is looking for a Funeral Director to join our team in High Point, North Carolina.
Since 1948 Cumby Funeral Home has been serving families from all walks of life.
When we sit down with a family, our shared goal is to create a fitting, memorable and affordable service for their loved one.
Our directors work with client families to arrange memorial services, presenting all options and ensuring experiences of the highest quality. We count on our directors to exemplify our core values, providing the most professional and ethical service possible.
Responsibilities and essential director functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Meets with client families to listen and arrange personalized memorial services
- Ensures all files and paperwork are timely and in accordance with relevant laws and regulations
- Conducts and attends services regularly
- Understand and implements company provided training
- Works on-call/first call, as needed
- Utilizes systems to review merchandise options, enter contracts and complete necessary forms
- Directs employees to ensure they meet a high standard of professionalism and service level
- Appropriately uses corporate support
- Maintains open and effective communication and accurate, up-to-date client files
- Participation in community events, groups and/or organizations
- Demonstrated willingness to participate in growing market share through community involvement
- Valid Funeral Director/Embalmer License and/or the ability to obtain license in the State of North Carolina
- Valid state issued driver’s license in good standing and acceptable driving record
Interested candidates can submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Marching Forward, Making Sales at the 2018 ICCFA Wide World of Sales Conference - November 15, 2017
- BEAN TOWN BREAK DOWN | FUNERAL hustle 015 - November 14, 2017
- NFDA Goes Big In Boston - November 14, 2017
You may be interested
4 Products Beating the Funeral Merchandise Quality EpidemicJustin Crowe - November 15, 2017
Since entering the funeral industry, I have felt a taboo around talking about the topic of quality in relation to…
Winter is coming: How forward-thinking funeral homes are preparing for the Internet Generation.Will Chang - November 15, 2017
Four years ago, my cofounder Tyler’s grandmother passed away. Tasked with the responsibility of planning a funeral in his late…
Marching Forward, Making Sales at the 2018 ICCFA Wide World of Sales ConferenceCDFuneralNews - November 15, 2017
STERLING, VA (November 13, 2017) – The International Cemetery, Cremation & Funeral Association (ICCFA) has announced its program schedule for…