Twelve ICCFA Educational Foundation Scholarships Awarded For 2017 Wide World Of Sales Conference
STERLING, VA (December 15, 2016)—The International Cemetery, Cremation and Funeral Association’s Educational Foundation has awarded twelve scholarships for deathcare professionals to attend the ICCFA Wide World of Sales Conference. The 2017 conference is being held January 11-13 at the Hyatt Regency in Phoenix, Arizona.
The ICCFA Wide World of Sales Conference is the only conference within our profession for the sales counselors and managers, as well as suppliers, in the field. No matter whether they’re selling preneed or at-need, insurance, services or cremation, attendees will learn the best practices and techniques to increase sales and better serve families.
“We are most grateful to make these educational opportunities available to the future leaders of our profession,” said Jim Price, CCFE, CCrE, ICCFA Educational Foundation President.
Scholarship recipients are:
- Heather Barney, CPC, Memorial Mortuaries & Cemeteries, Salt Lake City, Utah: Ron Robertson Scholarship, made possible by Live Oak Bank
- Harry Fish III, Eastern Crematory, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania: made possible by Eagle’s Wings Air
- Laurice Hartman, CFSP, Boone Funeral Home, Boosier City, Louisiana: made possible by Matthews Memorialization
- Larry Hawkins, Forest Park Funeral Home West, Shreveport, Louisiana: made possible by Regions Bank
- Heidi Hickman, Forest Park Funeral Home, Shreveport, Louisiana: made possible by Cypress Lawn/Kenneth Edward Verner Memorial Scholarship
- Darrell Hill, Eternity Gardens, Chicago, Illinois: made possible by The Memorial Classic Golf Tournament
- Frank Oldani, Mt. Elliott Cemetery Association, Clinton Township, Michigan: made possible by Matthews Memorialization
- Kelly Pretty, Pinelawn Memorial Park, Milwaukee, Wisconsin: made possible by Central States Cemetery Scholarship Fund
- Carlos Quezada, SCI Hispana, Houston, Texas: made possible by Batesville
- Yvonne Slonaker, Cress Funeral & Cremation Services, Madison, Wisconsin: made possible by Batesville
- Sahara Steedle, Leo P. Gallagher & Son Funeral Home, Stamford, Connecticut: made possible by The Memorial Classic Golf Tournament
- Andrea Young-McKerna, Everpresence, Portland, Maine: made possible by The Memorial Classic Golf Tournament
Registration for the Wide World of Sales Conference continues. For a complete program and registration materials, visit www.wideworldofsales.com or call 1.800.645.7700.
Founded in 1887, the International Cemetery, Cremation and Funeral Association is the only international trade association representing all segments of the cemetery, cremation, funeral and memorialization profession. Its membership is composed of more than 9,100 properties and 19,000 professionals working at cemeteries, funeral homes, crematories, memorial design and related businesses worldwide.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- 2017 Homesteaders Heroes Program Honors Outstanding Employees - December 7, 2017
- CANA’S 2018 Cremation Symposium Connecting the Dots - December 7, 2017
- LEVERAGING VIDEO TO BOOST FACEBOOK ENGAGEMENT | DISRUPTu! 032 - December 6, 2017
You may be interested
2017 Homesteaders Heroes Program Honors Outstanding EmployeesCDFuneralNews - December 7, 2017
West Des Moines, Iowa — Homesteaders Life Company, the national leader in prearranged funeral funding, has announced the recipients of its…
CANA’S 2018 Cremation Symposium Connecting the DotsCDFuneralNews - December 7, 2017
WHEELING, IL— Connecting the Dots is all about learning strategies for connecting consumer surveys, brand ambassadors, storytelling and therapy animals…
LEVERAGING VIDEO TO BOOST FACEBOOK ENGAGEMENT | DISRUPTu! 032CDFuneralNews - December 6, 2017
This episode is all about leveraging Facebook video. Around 76% of adults online use Facebook, and since the rise of…