Free Webinar to Focus on Pre-need Marketing
Homesteaders Life Co. to Offer Valuable Business Tips
WALL, N.J. — Homesteaders Life Co. and Kates-Boylston Publications are teaming up to offer a free webinar on how funeral professionals can improve their pre-need marketing efforts.
The webinar, scheduled for 2 p.m. Eastern Time Dec. 20, will be presented by Kenn Peterson, regional director for Homesteaders.
During the webinar, Peterson will offer tips and easy-to-use processes for measuring and managing pre-need marketing efforts. Highlights include:
• Evaluating the effectiveness of traditional outbound marketing like direct mail, group presentations and aftercare.
• Lead generation through inbound marketing like social media, blogs and other digital communication.
• Smart business practices that improve the effectiveness of your pre-need marketing, including cash flow management.
• Managing and measuring your human resources, including your pre-need sales force.
Kates-Boylston Publications publishes American Funeral Director, American Cemetery & Cremation and Funeral Service Insider. The company has been helping funeral professionals succeed and serve since 1877. Learn more at www.katesboylston.com.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- UPDATE ON HUGE FUNERAL INDUSTRY CIVIL LAWSUIT | FUNERAL nation 101 – CHANGE MAKERS - January 21, 2018
- OGR Annual Conference Offers Solutions to Business Problems in Savannah, GA April 4-6, 2018 - January 21, 2018
- Funeral Cribs Episode 5 – Sunset Memorial Park, Alabama - January 18, 2018
You may be interested
UPDATE ON HUGE FUNERAL INDUSTRY CIVIL LAWSUIT | FUNERAL nation 101 – CHANGE MAKERSCDFuneralNews - January 21, 2018
On this episode, we talk with a death care attorney who is handling a high profile civil lawsuit affecting thousands…
OGR Annual Conference Offers Solutions to Business Problems in Savannah, GA April 4-6, 2018CDFuneralNews - January 21, 2018
AUSTIN, TX – JANUARY 2018 - The International Order of the Golden Rule (OGR), the world’s leading professional association dedicated…
Funeral Cribs Episode 5 – Sunset Memorial Park, AlabamaCDFuneralNews - January 18, 2018
The Sunset Memorial Park Funeral Home has had one major goal in mind from the time it started until now,…