WILTON, CT — On the busiest shopping weekend of the year, funeral service professionals can take advantage of amazing deals right from the comfort of their own homes or funeral homes. MortuaryMall.com
today announced their 7th annual Black Friday sales event, which will offer an incredible, value-packed lineup of great deals. With increased manufacturer participation, there will be even more products offering free shipping or bigger discounts at this year’s event. The event kicks off at 12:00am ET, on Friday, November 25, and runs for 24 hours.
Black Friday deals on mortuary equipment & supplies include:
- Junkin Safety’s line of mortuary equipment (excluding cemetery equipment) — Extra 10% off most products — A savings of up to 33%!
- The Embalmers’ Supply Company’s Porti-Boy Mark IV and Mark V embalming machines — Free shipping within the Continental US and $46.00 discount — An additional savings of over $90.00!
- Ferno’s Model 87 & 88 church trucks — Free shipping within the Continental US — An additional savings of up to $69.95!
- K2 Vehicles’ line of products: — Extra 10% off most products — A total savings of up to $693.64!
- Church & Chapel’s chapel sets — Extra 5% off all chapel and devotional furniture sets — A total savings of up to $1,285.00!
- Premier’s line of mortuary products — Free shipping within the Continental US — An additional savings of up to $209.95!
- Mortech Mfg.’s embalming stations, portable storage racks and water control unit — Extra 10% off — A total savings of up to $1,035.04!
- Link CMP’s SS150 & SS150XL Single Deck Systems — Free shipping within the Continental US — An additional savings of $175.00!
- ARC’s Med Sleds — Free shipping within the Continental US and $30 discount — An additional savings of up to $52.00!
- And much, much more!
Black Friday Promotion
Sorry, no rain checks. Please visit MortuaryMall.com
on Friday, November 25, 2016, to see all of the Black Friday deals available and for complete details.
Based in Connecticut, MortuaryMall.com
is a family owned business run by members of the Bergin family, whose funeral homes have served Connecticut families for over 140 years. MortuaryMall.com
is a member of the NFDA Business Exchange and the International Memorialization Supply Association (IMSA). For more information or to place an order 24 hours a day, please visit MortuaryMall.com
‘s website at http://www.mortuarymall.com
ConnectingDirectors.com is the leading online daily publication for funeral professionals with a reader base of over 45,000 of the most elite and forward-thinking professionals in the profession. With ConnectingDirectors.com we have created a global community through an online platform allowing funeral professionals to Stay Current. Stay Informed and Stay Elite.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)