2017 ICCFA Wide World of Sales Conference Program Announced
STERLING, VA (November 10, 2016) – ICCFA has announced their program schedule and lineup for the 2017 Wide World of Sales Conference that will be held January 11-13, 2017, at the Hyatt Regency in Phoenix, Arizona.
This educational and motivational program sets to provide the attendees the understanding and motivation to meet their families where they are now and surpass their expectations. It will feature three keynote topics: technology, cremation and people.
On Thursday morning, January 12, keynote speakers Rich Kizerand Georganne Bender take the stage to present their “Essential Strategies for a Noisy World.” Their session will inform you of the game changer in digital marketing – social media. They will provide practical, real-world tools you need to get your business noticed on the social media platform. Kizer and Bender are experts on generational diversity, consumer trends, marketing and promotion and also being known for their intensive consumer research.
Thursday afternoon, keynote speaker Michael Saletta presents his interactive session “Embracing the Changing Consumer.” Saletta’s goal is to create change that is positive and has the ability for growth and results. His session will talk about “shaking up” the status quo to get on the right path. Saletta is the founder and CEO of Saletta Leadership, LLC, consulting companies dedicated to developing leaders, growing sales and aligning team performance.
Friday morning, January 13, keynote speaker Dave Brown will provide his motivational session “The Answer Lies Behind the Next Door.” Brown’s session will give your determination strength, encourage the persistence to accomplish your goals and motivate you to engage in a little healthy competition instead of putting yourself in negative comparison. Brown is a senior partner, executive level coach and lead consultant with Southwestern Consulting, an international sales consulting and coaching company.
Also featured in the program, there will be several other general sessions, including:
- “How to Drive Leads on Social Media,” Ryan Thogmartin, CEO of DISRUPT Media and creator of ConnectingDirectors.com: Thogmartin will give you the power that helps funeral companies across the country be the “go to” source for death conversation. He will shed light on who is engaging funeral companies on Facebook and what they are talking about and how this can produce real leads through social media platforms.
- “Grow Your Business Online,” Joe DeMike, Head of Global Business Operations for Accelerator: Want to know how to take advantage of online tools to help run and promote your business? Demike’s session is all about how to get found and attracting customers with cloud-based tools.
- “Don’t Blame Cremation for Ruining Your Business,” Robert Boetticher, Jr., Cremation Association of North America: Learn the facts about cremation and gain the strategies for applying statistics to invent creative sales strategies. When it comes to families choosing cremation for all sorts of reasons, do they really understand the importance of memorialization?
- “Decoding Sales: The Five Reasons to Buy Anything,” Chuck Gallagher, VP of American Funeral Financial: People buy for emotional reasons. If you want to increase your opportunity to making the sale, learning the underlying emotional reasons is critical. Gallagher shares the five buying motives that causes a prospect to say yes.
New at this year at the WWS, Sales Boot Camp will feature three inspirational keynotes on topics driving the world of pre-need and at-need sales: prospecting, presenting and referrals. This program is designed to give attendees the inspiration, education and understanding from proven industry professionals, to be successful in presenting to new clients, closing sales and getting referrals. Space is limited to 40 people.
The complete program, scholarship, hotel and registration information is available at www.wideworldofsales.com. Registration fee discounts are available for multiple attendees from the same company, as low as $425. The Hyatt Regency will be offering our group a discounted room rate of $179 per night. Register before December 12, 2016 and save!
Founded in 1887, the International Cemetery, Cremation and Funeral Association is the only international trade association representing all segments of the cemetery, cremation, funeral and memorialization profession. Its membership is composed of more than 9,100 rooftop locations and 19,000 professionals in the cemetery, funeral home and crematory industries, as well as supplier and related businesses worldwide.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- WISCONSON VERDICT HAS HHUUGGEE IMPLICATIONS ON THE FUNERAL PROFESSION | FUNERAL nation 117 - July 16, 2018
- Cremation On The Rise: NFDA Predicts The National Cremation Rate Will Climb By A Third Within 20 Years - July 16, 2018
- Homesteaders Expands Finding Resilience to Include New “Ask Dr. Troyer” Video Series - July 16, 2018
You may be interested
WISCONSON VERDICT HAS HHUUGGEE IMPLICATIONS ON THE FUNERAL PROFESSION | FUNERAL nation 117CDFuneralNews - July 16, 2018
The divide continues in the land of cheese. Wisconsin Supreme Court delivered the final verdict saying Funeral Homes and cemeteries…
Cremation On The Rise: NFDA Predicts The National Cremation Rate Will Climb By A Third Within 20 YearsCDFuneralNews - July 16, 2018
BROOKFIELD, Wis. -- Over the next 18 years, the rate of cremation in the United States is projected to increase by nearly 30…
Homesteaders Expands Finding Resilience to Include New “Ask Dr. Troyer” Video SeriesCDFuneralNews - July 16, 2018
West Des Moines, IA – Homesteaders Life Company has expanded its popular Finding Resilience burnout prevention program to include a new video series,…